NIFTY Options trade : Why and what-if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagankris

"Nightmare on Dalal Street" :rofl: will be released on Friday the thirteenth "13-05-2011" :rofl:

Nightmare on option's screen
is a new horror movie that's playing on my positions... worst part is.. nothing to be done... market is going to punch me on the face and i have to take it like a man.... Patience is going to pay out....

linkon7

nightmare continues.... price back to centre of the my strangle...

linkon7

if remember correctly, 13 is Linkon's lucky number.. so Linkon, are u planning to buy any lottery ticket (like far OTM options) for this friday..
13th... i plan to cash out of this strangle...

have big hopes riding on this buildup... 2% move either side...and i'll be smiling to the bank...

linkon7

this is very delta neutral and with increase in vix and 4 days of pause which could be accumulation or distribution, we are supposed to move on. But looks like we are going to grind here for some time....

Worst possible scenario would be open at 5550 and then a salsa dance of 30 points step up and 40 points step down.
salsa dance continues....

jagankris

Linkkon ji,

What is the market's expectations on the election results ?
WB - Left or Mamta ? - Who will win ?

At least media has projected and made the people here to think that Mamta will oust left this time.

Thanks.

linkon7

Linkkon ji,

What is the market's expectations on the election results ?
WB - Left or Mamta ? - Who will win ?

At least media has projected and made the people here to think that Mamta will oust left this time.

Thanks.
last phase of election is today... all of us hope for a change in WB... lets see on 13th....

linkon7

sad sad day when worst case scenario plays out.... strangle lost about 8 points...

added 50% more to positions... feel like i have dug a hole and am digging it deeper...

Now tomorrow have to job the total down to tolerable levels...

Status
Not open for further replies.