Votes: 13 8.4%
  • Overall trading has improved with OAT

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Understanding of Options has improved with OAT

Votes: 57 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

healthraj

On a Day like this, normally the Bulls are not very much motivated to make new high. So I think we can short once again at previous high. So I am closing all my longs and Going Short around 5740 Futures (5731 SPOT )Level. OAT Tool is also saying Weak Bull.
OR a double bottom at 5700 Levels should confirm the UP trend. So let us utilize this weak sentiment and SHORT again at 5740 around 2:15 PM.
This is a BULL market and so Those who have gone SHORT around 5740 Futures, Look for taking some quick profits.

jamit_05

Total COI shifted sharply on the side of PEs, almost 4 times, in the last 30 odd mins. Either CEs got squared of PEs got shorted... either way bulls have put a big step forward. Hence, probability of HOD, which is also a pivot, breaking has gone up!

Next stop 5761.

Last edited:

healthraj

I really didn't get your thoughts on going short, you would have got chopped if you went short after 2:45, it was a buy on dip
Agreed. Technically it was a Weak Bull and so tried Shorting. Took 15 points quick profit and closed the rest at cost. Gone long at 5710 and got another 30 points. Could have stayed LONGer for more profit which I got through Shorting at 5740. So no issues.

Should have watched 5800 more closely which became bullish at around 2:45 PM

arcus

Doesnt make sense that DII's who have the best brains in business would collectively decide to do the opp of what FII's want to do on a particular day. It is a fact that LIC is mandated to pitch in with buys in times of distress...
LIC is neither forced by the market nor the bourses to bail out PSU's.

Its important to understand that LIC and other PSU's are "owned" by the Government as it is the majority shareholder.

So obviously, now that you think of it, the government will use its money (in LIC) to bail out other companies which it also owns (other PSU's).

On another note, sharp upmoves are always questionable, especially if we are not in an intermediate uptrend. One must deal with them with caution.