Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleOne

linkon7

EagleOne

Change of plan. Will buy @ 31 now. :D

linkon7

5100 straddle at 251 now....!
I plan for worst case scenario, how the hell do i plan for a 200 point gap down. Its like taking precaution for lightening strike...! I could sell 5000 call, i could buy 4900 put at absurd prices. I could just buy / sell next months options. But looks like there is no option but to take a punch to the chin as attempts to repair a such scenario is pure gambling based on luck. Luck is not on my side this time. Normally i get tempted to trade my way out of this but technicals don't work on panic mode.

EagleOne

Plan for the best, prepare for the worst. That'd be the best way to deal with whatever happens, Linkon. Stay loose! :)

linkon7

Plan for the best, prepare for the worst. That'd be the best way to deal with whatever happens, Linkon. Stay loose! :)
Worst case scenario has to be realistic...! but sh!t happens...!

EagleOne

It is happening, Linkon. I can already see -170 points. What a day! Days like this are awaited but seldom come. :D

Today I'm gonna be real busy!

anayash

US VIX shot up to 48 from 32 yest! 50% jump! Volatile times!

PGDIMES

I plan for worst case scenario, how the hell do i plan for a 200 point gap down. Its like taking precaution for lightening strike...! I could sell 5000 call, i could buy 4900 put at absurd prices. I could just buy / sell next months options. But looks like there is no option but to take a punch to the chin as attempts to repair a such scenario is pure gambling based on luck. Luck is not on my side this time. Normally i get tempted to trade my way out of this but technicals don't work on panic mode.

Wrote somewhere about the increase in VIX in the coming days... didn't expect you to keep overnight open short positions in options... the event that has happened is unprecedented... and we never know the exact damage that it may cause... only thing that may help now... markets going up and VIX coming down... :thumb:

but you are still secured till 4824 and 5376... so why so worried!!!

linkon7

sometimes, in such days...the eyes sees what it hopes to see....!

Status
Not open for further replies.