Nifty : Real time discussions...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleOne

Nilesh, If I were you I would wait till it went below 5149.

Nilesh, If I were you I would wait till it went below 5149.
thanks for ur suggestion. but i will reverse my postion at 2.30. not too much risk. according to risk reward ratio i feel it was good so i shorted. its going in my way now nifty cmp 5150 shorted at 5177 and banknifty cmp 10356 shorted at 10425.

EagleOne

Chalo bhai, apna quota poora. Bye guys!

linkon7

image upload

Interesting scenario...

RSI making higher high while price making lower low...
Price manages to close above yesterday's low, so giving the bears that small ray of hope... reinforced by the rsi divergence signifying lack of aggression on the part of the bears to drag it down further...

Fact that we made a higher high on rsi and same didnt reflect on price is a good signal to the bears that people are shorting the rally... and fact that today is the first EOD close below the 5183 mark ( low of the last 6 months range).

Vix shot up again during the fall, means there is panic on the screen. Bears have touched a very sensitive nerve and bulls are hurting like hell.

Highest OI concentration on put is at the 5000 put (72 L), rest all at sub 50 L OI. 5500 call has highest (80 L) OI. 5200 call has gone over the 50 L OI mark, which is not a good sign for bulls.

Tomorrow's open and the reaction of bigger players to that open, will dictate the direction for the whole week.

EagleOne

Linkon, the Ichimoku's Kumo in your chart is telling the whole story in one line. Can you hear it? :D

Take care. Good night.

image upload

Interesting scenario...

RSI making higher high while price making lower low...
Price manages to close above yesterday's low, so giving the bears that small ray of hope... reinforced by the rsi divergence signifying lack of aggression on the part of the bears to drag it down further...

Fact that we made a higher high on rsi and same didnt reflect on price is a good signal to the bears that people are shorting the rally... and fact that today is the first EOD close below the 5183 mark ( low of the last 6 months range).

Vix shot up again during the fall, means there is panic on the screen. Bears have touched a very sensitive nerve and bulls are hurting like hell.

Highest OI concentration on put is at the 5000 put (72 L), rest all at sub 50 L OI. 5500 call has highest (80 L) OI. 5200 call has gone over the 50 L OI mark, which is not a good sign for bulls.

Tomorrow's open and the reaction of bigger players to that open, will dictate the direction for the whole week.
Interesting thing is NF is trading in premium throughout in this fall :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.