Numismatic (coins and notes) investment

niftyoption

Dear Niftyoption,
I have 1 one rupee coin of 1863, queen Victoria empress on one side.Is it have some value ?
Brother ..I don't know about this coin price i know about 1862 coin ... and more over i have not seen this coin in my friends collection also ...so please post coin image both sides ... i write email to some of my friends(senior coin collectors) about this coin ...and also mint mark also important in any coin , some mint marks are very rare ...

niftyoption

Dear Niftyoption,
I have 1 one rupee coin of 1863, queen Victoria empress on one side.Is it have some value ?

SURESH MARATHE,

1863 is a Proof coin only, extremely difficult to get.... but you said have one coin with you , If it is a proof coin it's Value in Lakhs of rupees , so please post that coin image both sides ....
refer Book ...refer tp Pridmore vol 2 , Pg 116

in 1862 , 47 types minted , after 1874 one rupee minted...

niftytaurus

Hi
my aunt had a collection of stamps..
how do I know the value of that..thousands of stamps..How Do I know which is rare?
does anybody have idea about stamp value/
thanks

SURESH MARATHE,

1863 is a Proof coin only, extremely difficult to get.... but you said have one coin with you , If it is a proof coin it's Value in Lakhs of rupees , so please post that coin image both sides ....
refer Book ...refer tp Pridmore vol 2 , Pg 116

in 1862 , 47 types minted , after 1874 one rupee minted...
Dear,
Extremely sorry,my brother gave me wrong information, it is 1883 and not 1863, in due course I will send you images of that coin.

Dear niftyoption,
Today I got the coin from my brother, I do not know how take picture of this coin because when I tried to take snap from my camera, image is not clearly visible.Please help.
Suresh Marathe

niftyoption

Dear niftyoption,
Today I got the coin from my brother, I do not know how take picture of this coin because when I tried to take snap from my camera, image is not clearly visible.Please help.
Suresh Marathe
Brother ,

i cannot help in this because i am residing very far distance from your place ...

Dear niftyoption,
Suresh Marathe
Take it to a cybercafe, ask him to scan it for you.