Open letter to all Bears !

Dear All,
i hv gone all discussions frm big traders above. My idea is that Plz invite Saint fr his Concludary view as his view would be best as he is most experienced/humble/knowledgable trader, ( plz excuse me if i am comparing,its nt like that, bt i would like to read conclusion frm Saint jee)
Regards,
dr. anju bhatia

compouding sensex with gdp growth rate may not be correct.
companies representing sensex are in manufacturing & service sectors and does not include agri.sector and these two sectors show a growth of more than 14% in real terms. In addition, sensex companies show atleast an additional 50% more growth than the average companies.that is around 20%. Add inflation of 5% to it. That is around 25%. so, a better rate would be 25% and not 10%.

what is your logic for being bullish without

how deep you are in sensex/nifty ?

thanks
Srinivas
i have targetted this thread against people like you only hence thanks for taking your time out and expectedly giving a ridiculous reply...may i know what is your knowledge in markets before you ask me this irrelevant question(poeple who matter in this forum know my credentials and thats enough for me) ...

first up,yes i get irritated when people give their views without supporting logic like you do...... according to your logic if the market tracks GDP growth then why is the market down 25% this year instead of being up 8.5%?.....you have never ever posted a single chart,nor do you know to interpret it,neither do you know analysis..tell me on what basis you have started to set levels for nifty and sensex(this is called irrational exuberance)
it seems you are yet to invest or start trading and i can understand where you come from hence stop posting irrational comments...
i dont care whether people are bulls or bears i just want them to give some chart explanation or some fundamental explination as to why it will achieve that target..... thats all i want and not personal accusations which will keep on draging for days and months (sorry i dont have time for that).

There is nothing like bulish or berishness........Traders change their skin according to trend.......actually......they don't trade index/stocks.....they trade......sentiments.......

I repeat.......sentiments.......(not sentimental trading).....

As far as retailers are concern....... they always goes with sentimental system.........:)
iam asking for charts not your sentimental system probably you can save it for your family members and relatives

Cactus

http://www.traderji.com/160187-post907.html

http://www.traderji.com/160689-post1053.html

Cool man........cool. Know ur fire well:)

BTW can save my sentiments as well for u.

I joind here in end of feb .......so can't post any more .

BTW, If chart is hardcore ground.....where all supports went.....??

iam asking for charts not your sentimental system probably you can save it for your family members and relatives
I am not suppose to prove me to you or any one here.......
just mind ur business & language.

Last edited:
Respected sir,
i am tracking ur posts since last 7 months, never saw u in this form.
i respect u very much, so its my request to u plz calm as u r famous fr ur geninuity, knowledge, HUMBLENESS like saint, ashish, renu........ u r nt frm those traders who hv time to throw pebbles, u r frm those who help other to learn, to teach, to guide, so cm on once again, be ready once again, and show ur old formmmmmmmmmm
sorry once again if i hv written beyond my limits
Regards,
your old silent admirer

of late i find a lot of doom sayers in traderji , just one simple question can anyone kindly also post their logic(let charts do all the talking) behind such bearishness ... its very easy to get carried away when the market keeps going down , as is the case on the way up aswell ... i keep hearing targets of 3700 , 3800 on the nifty when even the uptrend in the weekly which started in 2006 has not been broken (this tl might be broken on monday but the point is it has not broken yet) ..also i heard someone in CNBC GIVING FOUR DIGIT targets for sensex.
One more question ,where was the bearishnesses of you guys in the first half of jan08 ?...when you dont have to ability to identify an impending crash how come you guys suddenly have to ability to set levels for nifty and sensex ?.
Enc. nifty weekly and hourly
http://www.traderji.com/135749-post185.html

Again MAD!!!

i have targetted this thread against people like you only hence thanks for taking your time out and expectedly giving a ridiculous reply...may i know what is your knowledge in markets before you ask me this irrelevant question(poeple who matter in this forum know my credentials and thats enough for me) ...
i have no credentials and you are as good as your last trade. if you are using words like ridiculous and can't even stand if someone say's the market will go down, then i can understand your problem. 90% portfolio disappeared.

first up,yes i get irritated when people give their views without supporting logic like you do...... according to your logic if the market tracks GDP growth then why is the market down 25% this year instead of being up 8.5%?.....you have never ever posted a single chart,nor do you know to interpret it,neither do you know analysis..tell me on what basis you have started to set levels for nifty and sensex(this is called irrational exuberance)
i wish, i were such an expert as to find stock market over long time traces gdp. it's not my logic. but thanks for giving credit of the logic to me. your GK/IQ is too low and crediting me with some economic observations made by some great economists long long back.

it seems you are yet to invest or start trading and i can understand where you come from hence stop posting irrational comments...
yes, i am just waiting for you to finish your trading/investing career so that i can start. let me know once you are done (exhaused your money) so that i can start.

i dont care whether people are bulls or bears i just want them to give some chart explanation or some fundamental explination as to why it will achieve that target..... thats all i want and not personal accusations which will keep on draging for days and months (sorry i dont have time for that).
and what was my explanation ? i have another logic/quote "A fool knows the price of everything and value of nothing", it will be a privilege if you credit me for the quote, i am sure with your "knowledge of CHARTS", you will think i have written this.

I wish market goes to 7500. can you please post your "CHART" of loss/profit, when you have TIME. i want to learn what mistakes people make before going out of business.

thanks
Srinivas

this thread is against all people like me as mentioned by rajaram, i have never heard of him in the forum, but guessed his loss

http://www.traderji.com/154140-post1740.html

makes sense. what's the score now ? :)
http://www.traderji.com/154150-post1742.html this is a common problem not special to me alone..even otherwise you win and you lose in trade but how much we make when we are right and how much we loose when we are wrong is all that matters in trade and always i have ensured the risk/reward is in my side before entering a trade...