Pips in wheelbarrow - Trading FX profitably

Is this Thread Useful?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Galts Gulch

Best entries ... In this strategy .....
For Long Entries .....
TDI going up from 32 level ... Stoch Confirming the Uptrend ....
When Green cross Red and goes up, the rising angle looks like pointing between 10 am or 2 am ... If not, give that set up a miss ... it will be a Fakey ...
Candle after the cross over of Green and Red forms above 5 MA and changes color... Candle before this candle, are not small ... do not have bigger a wick ....
Bounce entries always give bigger profits, than normal entries ... That is where i start adding positions ... Scaling in ...
Candle bounces off a Double bottom ...
Main indicator in this strategy is TDI ... Stoch is only for Double confirmation ... Gives more confidence ...

Opposite of all the above is TRUE for SHORT entries ....

Galts Gulch

TRAINING CHART ....

Why I would not take this trade ... though Green crossed and going down and candles are below MA and changed color ....

BECAUSE ... AFTER CROSS OVER ... GREEN IS NOT LOOKING BETWEEN 4 OR 6 ON A IMAGINARY CLOCK .... FAKE SIGNAL ....

"Wait to take a Trade-able set up .... Because you have higher chances of winning than losing ...

Galts Gulch

Advantages of FX trading .....
1. Wheelbarrow of USD ... who does no want profit in USD?
2. 24/5 market offers flexibility to trade whenever one is free, which is not available in any domestic market trading ...
3. Size Does Matter ... Bade Achhe Lagte Hai ... Daily turn over of 4.3 Trillion USD .. Biggest market in the world ....
4. Due to 24/5 timing, one can analyze and trade Higher TF's ... Analyzing is easier on higher TF's and less stressful ...
5. Highest Leverage in the trading industry ... I know Leverage is a double edged sword .. But if some one knows (yours faithfully knows a thing or two) how to use it ... It is windfall of profits ...
6. MT4 trading terminal is really robust trading platform and highly customization oriented .. ...
7. Free ... Unlimited .. Demo Accounts to study and harness one's skill/s ....
8. No contractual obligation ...
9. All trades are just trades... Same margin ... even if we keep trades open for any period of time ....
10. Very high ROI

"Let us Trade FX ... Make Profit and bring in all important Forex Reserves (USD)"

amsin21

amsin21

There are several vendors ...
Global Solutions Limited
First Charting ...
Of course, they all offer pair version only ... You can check with them for pricing ..
I personally use Global Solutions Limited
Global Solutions Limited ... link please ... it didn't turned up in my Google

Galts Gulch

Virtues of a Professional Trader (Personally) ... Who has Lost ... Made up ... Lost and Made up ...

1. Patience .... Wait ... Wait .... and keep waiting for a Proper and Trade-able set up. There have FEW DAYS ... when I did not take a Single trade ... And Then ... There are days, when my terminal had 15+ trades, simultaneously ....

2. All trades should have a PLAN ... of Reasons ... Of TP levels and of SL ...

3. All trades should have a Explanatory reasons. For first 4 years, I always maintained a dairy of Reasons behind each trade ... How much I won ... Why I won, whatever I won ... How much I lost ... Why I lost, whatever I lost ... Why my trades hit TP ... Why my trades hit SL ... And each night before I hit the bed ... I went through this Trading Bible, religiously ... Making points / corrections ... Points for future references ... etc

4. Trades should have a minimum 1:1 R2RR. And activate TSL as soon as the profit hits 50% of the expected to protect the pips in the wheelbarrow ....

5. NEVER EVER DO MARTINGALE TRADING. Scaling In is what a winning strategy is ...

6. Clearly define the Risk Management Strategy ... Equity allocation for each trade ... ROI expectation etc ...

7. Trade higher TF's ....

8. Accept few loses here and there ... Now and then ...Trading is the ONLY industry where there are no other over heads other than losing trades ... Cut down on losing trades to increase the ROI ....

"If you can see The Invisible ... You can do the Impossible, Possible"