Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Please let me know where to locate Nifty spot & future historical intraday charts exactly the way we can see on the NSE website for IntraDay/current day ?

NSE website is not serving my purpose since it asks for a timeframe of atleast 15 days while plotting the historical chart. Plotting charts this way reduces the ability to minutely study the charts on a historic day-to-day basis. Even echarts4u.com & icharts.in seem to be of little help to me.

Suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Siddique

oilman5

near market high ..call is always risky...as novice and new players ready to spend money..in a buy mode...strong bullish sentiment...fund collector normally boost it..........on the contrary experienced hand...first person...those who have seen market ..sense danger...ready to short with stop.
....so volatility study is better technique...as per chart and money flow...upwards bias intact...for nifty main component ongc is key......
as per result price must go gown...so called old bookish fundamental thought...fact is most good broking house have taken position ..so its in strong hand...they already checked and knew..result shown bad ,...showing more expenditure..after 10 yr pay package jump..already in a/c also retire benefit ...1200 crore..shown this future expenditure...its a difficult game...as most company do just opposite...carry forward expenditure...
mind it ongc o'debt company...moreover being cmd ...he shall show better efficency in this quarter..just ended...internal data..showing..oil price realisation is @12$x 6=72$/tonne high...
no debt exists...
also...when purshase some zone...in ongc videsh...expenditure...already shown...SO THERE IS NO OTHER WAY..BUT TO SHOW PROFIT BY NOW...AND
AND HEAVY INSIDER BUY @ AROUND..900-910 STARTED ALREADY...ALSO WORLD OIL PRICE SHALL STABILISE 65-70$.......SO PROFITABILITY SHALL NEARLY IMPROVE 50%.
..again with interest rate threat diminishing...[hope all understand that by rise of stock like sbi/hdfc...hidden news is already reflected in price]...
chance of big fall in market is low

Markets To Hit Your Stop Loss Level Of 3250 Most Probably Hitesh.. What Next ?
ohh,i can't have the same stoploss and can't work with ultra rigid levels,have to see sustainability factors,pressure points/levels in the market changes daily,today is 4354-4359.still goes above and trades will have to exit once and review whole position.:)

ohh,hello,4311 was writtenn in last month and last friday market opened above that when i started shorting.hehehe,kuch bhi.

short ongc,target 882 and 875,tcs carry yesterday shorts,target 1125 and 1116.

Status
Not open for further replies.