Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh,hello,4311 was writtenn in last month and last friday market opened above that when i started shorting.hehehe,kuch bhi.

short ongc,target 882 and 875,tcs carry yesterday shorts,target 1125 and 1116.
Hitesh,

Can you tell us what is the minimum percentage of gain one is going to earn if they follow your tips. Because when we pay you we must atleast invest a minimum amount to earn atleast the charges paid to you.

I have seen your bulls and bears on valuenotes. I would like to know the minimum earning on a investment of say a lac conservatively and the maximum depending on the risk appetite.

Thanks

you have seen the phone no. there too,i dont think you see me advertising here.sorry,but thats what i just dont wanna do here and yaa the positional trading package is where accuracy gets too high coz u dont overtrade and try to buy/short when you should and not coz u have to.

buy tatamotors above 693,target 699 and 706.stoploss 686.

Hitesh, I am disappointed....a sl is a sl....u cant move it daily, just to prove your views.

Sorry....I wont be reading ur thread again..I thiught u were a thorough professional, but you are just hog wash...

Hitesh, u said position trades with 3 to 4 lots....these types of people cannot be led by the ear...

of course, u can increase your sl levels for the next 10 days, markets are bound to come down one day, and then u can tell those exhausted traders " See! I told U !"

But thats not the way to trade

Also, I have seen that you literally take a bite at people who question you, and many times make light of them.... but hitesh, money is involved, and its not your money so u can laugh....

This is my last post in your thread.

Come Day trader 1974, Hitesh is trying his level best,& many times has proved he is right,but we should see,even GOd can't predict the mkt,let us accept it,come on sir,b here in his thread,pl do not take it on personal level.
Hitech cpl continue to post levels as usual...

Hitesh, I am disappointed....a sl is a sl....u cant move it daily, just to prove your views.

Sorry....I wont be reading ur thread again..I thiught u were a thorough professional, but you are just hog wash...

Hitesh, u said position trades with 3 to 4 lots....these types of people cannot be led by the ear...

of course, u can increase your sl levels for the next 10 days, markets are bound to come down one day, and then u can tell those exhausted traders " See! I told U !"

But thats not the way to trade

Also, I have seen that you literally take a bite at people who question you, and many times make light of them.... but hitesh, money is involved, and its not your money so u can laugh....

This is my last post in your thread.
does day trader know how to trade?. has he ever heard of trailing stop loss?. poor fellow

Ravi....Do u know how to trade?

A trailing stop loss is MOVED IN THE DIRECTION OF THE TRADE

not against it
First get your facts right my friend...

If this is your knowledge level, I sincirely pity you and wish that you learn all there is to the markets.

Best of luck Ravi.....with this kind of knowledge, you sure need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.