Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Said day Trader; Ravi ur basics are wrong;A Trailing Stop is a percentage based stop loss strategy. So in this case its against the market isnt it. When u give short calls and when the targets get achieved then you can decrease your stop loss with a percentage value to gain more. Now in this case the short calls are not hitting tragets but hitting stop losses so where is the question of trailing stop loss :). Read some books Ravi.

biyasc

he is not going to answer you. he can only fight without any knowledge. and its a same coin; remember it.

biyasc

tcs target hits and ongc also almost dne,bharti stoploss triggered.

bisac wait,will reply him.
we are talking about ravi's reply. not yours. then why you said that "bisac wait,will reply him" ????? what the matter man ????? :p;)

we may not exactly close above 4362,so square up some short position and keep some coz huge buying in future have taken place ,generally gives in opposite reaction v.next day.

ohh,i thought,i am being commented the usual way and i am sure,i have no nowledge at all,so i thought it was for me.

Ravi....Do u know how to trade?

A trailing stop loss is MOVED IN THE DIRECTION OF THE TRADE

not against it
First get your facts right my friend...

If this is your knowledge level, I sincirely pity you and wish that you learn all there is to the markets.

Best of luck Ravi.....with this kind of knowledge, you sure need it.
Sorry,I didnt read the previous posts and hence assumed that as always people were pouncing on Hitesh.Anyway i have profited in following Hitesh's call , both short and long, and with your good wishes, i hope to continue so.But please remember that Hitesh is doing his best and all have to learn to limit their loss,instead of blindly following any call from any analyst
bye

Ravi SIR,

I hope you have your VERY BASIC facts right now, and before you ask anyone " do u know how to trade" look at your pitiful knowledge.......

Or maybe u want to short nifty and trail your stop to 10,000 hehehehehehehe
because after all according to you, thats what a trailing stop is!

Ravi SIR,

I hope you have your VERY BASIC facts right now, and before you ask anyone " do u know how to trade" look at your pitiful knowledge.......

Or maybe u want to short nifty and trail your stop to 10,000 hehehehehehehe
because after all according to you, thats what a trailing stop is!
Hey Daytrader, What are you gaining from this? Ravi already told Sorry and you are still continuing to hold on to it. So childish of you..

Status
Not open for further replies.