Price action with Candlestick Analysis(No indicators)

If daily given any reversal bar then can enter abv that bar...otherwise wait for weekly reversal bar and enter above it....
Here for punjlloyd one can enter above mother bar /IB bar in daily basis...but I not confidence in it...would like to long abv weekly bar...here too entry would be deferent styles...some one go abv weekly with some filters...If I go long then will use 5 min tf to entry abv weekly....:)
VJAY.. pls do tell how u would do entry frm 5 min. I thought 5 min candles would be prone to whips... Please kindly give example chart for weekly with 5 min entry .... we would be elated:clap:

VJAY

VJAY.. pls do tell how u would do entry frm 5 min. I thought 5 min candles would be prone to whips... Please kindly give example chart for weekly with 5 min entry .... we would be elated:clap:
Dear winner trader,
Nothing special :)...I go 5 min pivot above that bar ..just using this in place of filter ..:)

VJAY

VJAY...do u think we can use 5 min candles to enter for the daily trades.... I always used 30 min and above..what's ur opinion...

Thanks for the timely responses bro!
Its depends.....in any way there have chances of whips...so just stick with what you following...:)