Price action with Candlestick Analysis(No indicators)

Hik,
Another thing I was wondering about is... does the higher TF have to be aligned with the lower Tf to take a trade..
For example, we are expecting to take a SHORT trade as per weekly.... now we take entry from daily for that with targets set on the weekly...
But do we have to ensure that one higher TF (monthly) is also in DT?... is it sufficient that weekly is in DT and therefore... short on daily is in alignment?

Last edited:

hik

yes one should be aware of hurdles on daily chart.Just like you posted . its a daily chart , so we only worry about daily support/resistances. The retest is happenning on a daily chart . So , we mark our levels and place our targets at next support/resistances.NOw,coming to the maruthi chart , we place our primary target at 1398 . secondary at 1340.
For example if the next support is at 1450 instead of 1398 we pass the trade.
Finally it all comes down to , Whether there is space to move for price.

hik

Welcome back Hik... how are things?
I saw the LT trade but thought that resistance at 1478 levels would be an issue. Did not want to take the trade with doubt in the mind. Please let me know ... i will try to post the chart soon.
While placing target levels we worry about recent levels.
Recent in the sense 1- 8months. When ever price come there we tighten our stop. we can wait for ideal setup without any hurdles but only one or two setups per month are available. While looking for hurdles, The most important thing is the Recent swing , is it clean or not??
My next support for larsen is at 1428.Why not 1478??
Because i care about "recent" levels on feb 15 than august 2012.
During reversal entries we care about long back levels +recent levels.
But during retest "CLean swing + recent levels. " . MAruthi recent SWING UP is not that good compared to LT . SO, i picked LT.
Cosidering the R:R maruthi is also not that bad.
[img=http://s2.postimg.org/juopjuww9/image.png]

hik

Welcome back Hik... how are things?
I saw the LT trade but thought that resistance at 1478 levels would be an issue. Did not want to take the trade with doubt in the mind. Please let me know ... i will try to post the chart soon.
hi,Im doing gr8.
The method i have been testing is doing wonders. It has its limitations during the sideways market. Again the answer is "be picky" . Out of 120 futures we need to the very best setups .The best setups in the sense which are trending.
the method perfectly follows the idea of "during uptrend buy the dips" and during downtrend "sell the tops." Its based on 1hour timeframe. Only problem is the data issues. It only works on meta trader. we can get 30 companies data for free in the demo platform. If you want all 120 companies data then you need to buy the package from outside vendor. Out of those 30companies per month we get atleast 30-60 setups.Soon i will buy the package.

Last edited:
While placing target levels we worry about recent levels.
Recent in the sense 1- 8months. When ever price come there we tighten our stop. we can wait for ideal setup without any hurdles but only one or two setups per month are available. While looking for hurdles, The most important thing is the Recent swing , is it clean or not??
My next support for larsen is at 1428.Why not 1478??
Because i care about "recent" levels on feb 15 than august 2012.
During reversal entries we care about long back levels +recent levels.
But during retest "CLean swing + recent levels. " . MAruthi recent SWING UP is not that good compared to LT . SO, i picked LT.
Cosidering the R:R maruthi is also not that bad.
[img=http://s2.postimg.org/juopjuww9/image.png]
Hik,
Bit confused after reading that for reversal we do take long back levels into consideration. Wasnt LT a reversal type trade frm 1530 levels... Then we do worry abt 1478 and those gaps frm September....:confused:

hi
here is my view.
Rule one= Support and Resistance ARE THERE often TO get broken
.iT IS NOVEL WAY TO SCREW THE MASSES.

When you go for Horizontal Support and Resistance the failure and missing rate is high.
There is a clue & hint inside it.
guess!
ford

Last edited: