Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...so we look at them at 1400 and realise its bearish and thus no loooking at it till 1430 and trying to enter short on 5 min. A valid short trde wud have kept 30 min stoch bearish only. Otherwise as we can see right now, 30 min stoch will get bullish at close of 1430.

Problem is with the EMAs...They are not close enuff/touching to count this trade as valid. We ideally shud enter on crossovers, and if not then at least on touching/bouncing/kissing of Emas.
EMAs were in sell....and if what you say is right....we will trade only when both EMAs and stoc cross on the same bar....this is very rare...one of them will already be in sell mode and the other one will cross and that gives the entry signal......

If what you say is correct,many of our trades will be invalid.
Not convinced on this point...but anyway..leave it...mkt will clarify this in future.

ST

Satyen

30 Min stoch is crossing over (still in formation). If we get a crossover in 5 min with an EMA crossover, do we sell?
Alok one thing we can imagine if 30 min geting bulish and we get a sell signal by EMA cross then either we will be stoped out or 30 min STS will become bearish ........... if first case happen then we may have a whipsaw ...... otherwise it will keep us out of trade while 30 min going into bullish .....

ag_fx

EMAs were in sell....and if what you say is right....we will trade only when both EMAs and stoc cross on the same bar....this is very rare...one of them will already be in sell mode and the other one will cross and that gives the entry signal......

If what you say is correct,many of our trades will be invalid.
Not convinced on this point...but anyway..leave it...mkt will clarify this in future.

ST
30 min stoch
5 min stoch
5 min EMAs

This is the order in which we see it. EMAs in sell do not count well..Had they kissed each other a bar ago(or 2 bars ago), it would have been a valid signal.
The morning trades were an example of the fact that both crossovers will not take place at the same time...agreed...But here the only problem was non kissing of EMAs.

Rajadhiraj

EMAs were in sell mode already...at 1:55 stoc gave a negative crossing...so the trade was valid as per my understanding....

30 min stoc was in sell mode too.

ST
Is it a sell signal or not ? Am I missing something ?

ST
Hello Smart trader

I also had similar mis-understanding to start with.

Pride and ankit cleared this for me.

Both the crosses need not be only on the same bar, can be near about.

Look at it this way

Stoch 30 + Stoch 5 = Our setup for trade

EMA Xross is the Trigger for the trade.

Now if in some case we get the Stoch 5 signal 1-2 bars after the EMA-Xross, we do take it, also a touch n rebounce is considered as valid trigger, provided both TF Stoch is already aligned

Hope this helps...

I will be making a post on your Stoch thread, hope to get your feedback

Hello Smart trader

I also had similar mis-understanding to start with.

Pride and ankit cleared this for me.

Both the crosses need not be only on the same bar, can be near about.

Look at it this way

Stoch 30 + Stoch 5 = Our setup for trade

EMA Xross is the Trigger for the trade.

Now if in some case we get the Stoch 5 signal 1-2 bars after the EMA-Xross, we do take it, also a touch n rebounce is considered as valid trigger, provided both TF Stoch is already aligned

Hope this helps...

I will be making a post on your Stoch thread, hope to get your feedback
Stock 30 in sell mode was a set up for the trade...was understood

Stock 5 and ema crossover one after other in that sequence was someting I was missing...I was thinking both should take place ...order is irrelevant....

Thanks Ankit,Dhiraj...everyone who clarified and helped me fill this visual gap in my understanding...:):lol:

ST

Status
Not open for further replies.