Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ag_fx

Stock 30 in sell mode was a set up for the trade...was understood

Stock 5 and ema crossover one after other in that sequence was someting I was missing...I was thinking both should take place ...order is irrelevant....

Thanks Ankit,Dhiraj...everyone who clarified and helped me fill this visual gap in my understanding...:):lol:

ST
Order is irrelevant Only & Only if we have had a kiss of EMAs at max 1-2 bars before 5 min stoch crossover.

Like this long that Hitesh took. Not entirely according to the system. But here EMAs almossstttt kissed at 1420 and at 1430 we had bullish stoch on 30 and 5 min.Another agressive trade, for those who can manage SLs well.

As it turns out, this trade was multibagger....but risk was also large. So it evens out.

You might want to take a look at EMAs at 1420 and 1345 for more clarification. Your short trade was defo NO for me. This hitesh's one was still on with smaller lot for me....Missed it though...I guess morning's mistake still weighing on my mind. :(

gunavadhi

written by pride.---
the series of actions for initiating a long trade should be in this order:
1. Confirm whether 30min stoch is bullish.
2. Confirm that 5min stoch is bullish.
3. Wait for bullish crossover in EMA and enter when candle closes to confirm EMA crossover.
4. Exit when 5min stoch shows bearish crossover.
Do the opposite for going short
seems it will help to understand better.

hitesh05

Order is irrelevant Only & Only if we have had a kiss of EMAs at max 1-2 bars before 5 min stoch crossover.

Like this long that Hitesh took. Not entirely according to the system. But here EMAs almossstttt kissed at 1420 and at 1430 we had bullish stoch on 30 and 5 min.Another agressive trade, for those who can manage SLs well.

As it turns out, this trade was multibagger....but risk was also large. So it evens out.

You might want to take a look at EMAs at 1420 and 1345 for more clarification. Your short trade was defo NO for me. This hitesh's one was still on with smaller lot for me....Missed it though...I guess morning's mistake still weighing on my mind. :(
Ankit, i think i took the trade acc to the system...at 2.35(5 min) bar ema and stoc both were bullish (crossed)......at close of 2.30 (30min) bar 30 min stoc was also crossed..........both stoc were in normal zone.....so all our criteria matched fr a long entry..........plz correct me.......

Hi Traders,

Till yesterday, I was papertrading and yesterday eve.. I started real trading with cash.. Since, I had a bad exp earlier..my fear is still with me.. trying to overcome that..

But doing a papertrading and real is totaly different ..

All trades are only in cash segment...

Yest... just brought suzlon and able to even it without any loss..

Look at today...

1. Cipla = -1
2.DLF = -1.17
3.JP Ass = - 0.70
4.Suzlon = -1

Total loss = 3.87 pts

Last trade of today TISCO = 7.94 pts profit.... Could have made 14.55 pts but was feared... eventhough I put Trl Stp.. but fear ... could not follow the exit statergy...

Thank god.. was able to cover all losses...

ag_fx

Ankit, i think i took the trade acc to the system...at 2.35(5 min) bar ema and stoc both were bullish (crossed)......at close of 2.30 (30min) bar 30 min stoc was also crossed..........both stoc were in normal zone.....so all our criteria matched fr a long entry..........plz correct me.......

Emas didnt cross at 1435 in my charts at least....they were close to kiss only....nothin more than that....at best 1420 was the candle where closest kiss occurred.
Ideally, this trade was not according to the core system.

Satyen

Emas didnt cross at 1435 in my charts at least....they were close to kiss only....nothin more than that....at best 1420 was the candle where closest kiss occurred.
Ideally, this trade was not according to the core system.
Yes not as per the core system i think ......

ag_fx

Status
Not open for further replies.