Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

rmike

Josh said:
Are you doing backfill from Google ? It does not have fno data
It does have the futures data but not for options. The ticker configuration for futures is explained in one of the older forum posts (Sorry, I don't recollect it off the cuff, as I don't make use of it)
Josh said:
:cool: I shall incorporate that
Josh said:
VWAP is called Hourly Statistics in NOW. This application picks up data from data table as well as VWAP/Hourly statistics at your option. In fact it was developed for that purpose
:thumb:

NJ23

It does have the futures data but not for options. The ticker configuration for futures is explained in one of the older forum posts (Sorry, I don't recollect it off the cuff, as I don't make use of it)

Indian Options are not available on Google. Can you point to some resource for the ticker configuration? Google search doesn't give anything.

josh1

Indian Options are not available on Google. Can you point to some resource for the ticker configuration? Google search doesn't give anything.
Google does not have futures nor options. Only Spot index and cash scrips.

rmike

NJ23 said:
Indian Options are not available on Google
That's right
NJ23 said:
Can you point to some resource for the ticker configuration?
I presume this is in the context of the futures data.
There's one (quite old) thread with about less than 7-8 posts which enumerates the ticker ID for the same. I happen to remember it as a forum member was gracious enough to seek my inputs, about a year and a half back, for developing a data utility. Will try to dig up that thread again if I can :)

Regards,

josh1

@Shankar,
Can you make two separate icons for RTD and RTDMan in tray? If RTDMan window is permanently hidden, it is difficult to find out if a scrip is not connected. Backfill window automatically turns off after some time.

NJ23

NJ23

Google does not have futures nor options. Only Spot index and cash scrips.
Oh I see. You're talking about real-time data feed. Yeah, it doesn't provide that, you're right.

shankar4kv

@Shankar,
Can you make two separate icons for RTD and RTDMan in tray? If RTDMan window is permanently hidden, it is difficult to find out if a scrip is not connected. Backfill window automatically turns off after some time.
I cant Remember whats the exact problem I have faced,

initially I have tried as you have mentioned, but the problem is that RTDMan is a console app so it doesn't have the capability of hiding by its own,

hence though I have made separate app to hide with Autoit. finally I decided to merge that with the RTD

because if separate app created then it consumes 1 - 3mb of memory, rather than the only purpose of that app was to hide and show RTDMan, even RTDMan not consume that much memory, so finally mergedown with RTD

if that is the case then we may make it by changing caption in to show in the strip gui hide button, after RTDMan started, by merging down with existing hide function.