Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

bhai log plz show m the procedure to save data as i dicussed earlier m doing it every time ....like ill open data base nd den select NowRTData ,,,, it wil not load itself wen i start excel ,,
Start windows -- Start NOW or NEST -- Start Excel -- Open RT3 -- Check whether Prices are changing -- If not link to Excel -- If prices are changing, Click on the button "Start RT Data"

AmiBroker should open automatically. -- Open Chart for Scrips taken in RT3 -- Set intraday interval to tick -- check whether new ticks are appearing and charts are moving.

If not press "Prt Sc" button on top right of your keyboard or take a screenshot of RT3 as well as Ami if it has opened and give here. I shall help help you if you help yourself first. Please give full screenshot. Do not cut it. I need exact stage from above where it is going wrong.

Hi, Josh,
I am an amibrocker user, I am not too good in computer related stuff, atpresent I am using shareguru, can u help me too feed data from nest? If you dont mind, i am ready to pay fot it.
Thank you,
shaji

josh1

Hi, Josh,
I am an amibrocker user, I am not too good in computer related stuff, atpresent I am using shareguru, can u help me too feed data from nest? If you dont mind, i am ready to pay fot it.
Thank you,
shaji
Where are you located? Can you install Teamviewer? Read the thread from beginning and follow instructions properly, you will get the feed. You do not have to be good in computer stuff. Ask here if there is any difficulty or you do not understand any step.

Earning is not the motive of this thread. I would rather make money trading.

Hi, joshi

First I downloded RTG31 and Nest3.format and RTG3.fomat pasted it C:/program Files/amibroker and RT31 &RTG31 pasted in C:/program files/Omnysis/ (whre nest folder is placed)

I create database in C:/program Files?amibrocker/RTData

I opened nest trader and arrange coloms asper your instructions. then I open an excel within the excel I opened the RT31, from the nest I select scrip and link to excel and paste it the RT31. But the prices are not changing.

So plz help me sir.

Hi sir,
Can you tell me at what time you will be available online sir, So that I can connect team viewer.

Now iam connected. if possible today, otherwise when u r free

Thank you.

sr114

Hi, joshi

First I downloded RTG31 and Nest3.format and RTG3.fomat pasted it C:/program Files/amibroker and RT31 &RTG31 pasted in C:/program files/Omnysis/ (whre nest folder is placed)
copy paste the RT3 files in C:\Program Files\Omnesys\Nest3 place the files here

C:/program Files/amibroker/formats place the formats files here

I create database in C:/program Files?amibrocker/RTData
C:/RTData make here

I opened nest trader and arrange columns as per your instructions. then I open an excel within the excel I opened the RT31, from the nest I select scrip and link to excel and paste it the RT31. But the prices are not changing.

So plz help me sir.
just follow the bold blue colored pasting and reply asap after doing these. if not done then teamviewer can be utilised.

sr

Status
Not open for further replies.