Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr114

Sir, I did it, But price is not changing the RT31 sheet,????
My OS is Wndows 7 Home basic which does not allow creating files in C: Directory . What I did was that I turned off my User Account Control Settings for getting permissions and full control over C: Directory . Then I tried with NOW and that worked for me.

Then Josh1 told me that UAC is for safety purpose and he told me a method to overcome this problem. You can find the solution in previous posts by Josh1 answered to me regarding UAC.

http://www.traderji.com/data-feeds/69109-free-data-nsenow-amibroker-via-excel-12.html psot 115

http://www.traderji.com/data-feeds/69109-free-data-nsenow-amibroker-via-excel-14.html post 134

josh1

HI,

I saved that files, now I got a message from nest trader is that "scrip RTD attribute is not licensed"

Any Idea Dear freind?
This means you are not allowed take live quotes. Contact your broker and tell him to activate RTD feature for your account. Nothing can be done before that.

I have given this in Post #8 of this thread. Read all instructions and follow. You will get realtime feed.

sr114

This means you are not allowed take live quotes. Contact your broker and tell him to activate RTD feature for your account. Nothing can be done before that.

I have given this in Post #8 of this thread. Read all instructions and follow. You will get realtime feed.
Josh

his is a typical problem of Windows 7. he can create the RT folder but the RT3/RT3G excel is opening in read only mode and cant be saved while linking and pasting in the excel sheets.

also another thing - in Sharekhan's Trade Tiger, the implementation of cell inputs from Snap to Excel is quiet a bit different from DIET ODIN implemantation. u have to put the full path in the excel sheets and it not like that of DIET ODIN ( a bit cumbersome)

sr

Status
Not open for further replies.