Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is what i have done,,
1-downloaded ,zip ,,, unziped, placed in c:
2-there was two files -- placed them in - ami-format
3-in tt created a watch list and arranged the columns same way in RT3.xl
4-snap to a file - linked that file with RT3 file cell (saw it updating nicely)

5- go to ami - created database, set time, bar size, every thing -- closed it
6- came to RT3 =and clicked "start RTdata"

ami opened but blank ,,, there was nothing in it,,,, i think i missed some step so what can it be ,,,,, ??????????????????????????????????????????

josh1

2-there was two files -- placed them in - ami-format

ami opened but blank ,,, there was nothing in it,,,, i think i missed some step so what can it be ,,,,, ??????????????????????????????????????????
Gooood!

Now tell me more about your step 3. Did you change order of columns in RT3.xlsm? That is not allowed. You only link the correct cells.
Also give your new database path in RT3

Last edited:

sr114

2-there was two files -- placed them in - ami-format place the RT3 file in Sharekhan folder where u find the tt.exe file

Do 1 thing. 1st start the snap to excel file from TT and then open the RT3 file . u will get the data updating in ami

pls revert after doing this

sr

Gooood!

Now tell me more about your step 3. Did you change order of columns in RT3.xlsm? That is not allowed. You only link the correct cells.
Also give your new database path in RT3
no i didn't changed any thing in RT3, just puted the link in the cells from snap file

josh1

no i didn't changed any thing in RT3, just puted the link in the cells from snap file
Okay.
Check the database path you gave in RT3.
Check the date format of your system. It should be dd/mm/yyyy
If you are getting blank screen in Ami, check on the left side in symbols window whether symbols are added into it.
If you see your symbols, click on File -- New -- Default Chart and click on any of the symbols. Chart will open. Right-click and make Intraday interval as Tick.

You have done 90% of work. If you still do not get charts, you can give TeamViewer ID and we will do it for you by accessing your PC. For that, you will have to install TeamViewer.

Do not give up... :D

Okay.
Check the database path you gave in RT3.
Check the date format of your system. It should be dd/mm/yyyy
If you are getting blank screen in Ami, check on the left side in symbols window whether symbols are added into it.
If you see your symbols, click on File -- New -- Default Chart and click on any of the symbols. Chart will open. Right-click and make Intraday interval as Tick.

You have done 90% of work. If you still do not get charts, you can give TeamViewer ID and we will do it for you by accessing your PC. For that, you will have to install TeamViewer.

Do not give up... :D
i will start again from the start ,, thanks guys, for helping me

Status
Not open for further replies.