Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

TradersZone

There was a problem in the morning. However, Script Rtd Attribute Not Licensed means your broker has deactivated it. Talk to him

Ya Actually There Is My Fault Only...I Open By mistake 2 Rt3 Files :p

In Eve I Came To Know That :( Just Try With Nest It's Working Fine

Thank You Both For Support

God Bless You Both :)

josh1

i am little stupid,, so if you ,,, what ODIN stands for ?? plz
Read the first page of this thread. Download the latest files. Follow the instructions in Post #9. You will get live charts.
Revert if you get stuck but give the exact stage where you get stuck.
"I did everything but I am not getting charts" gives me creeps.

Read the first page of this thread. Download the latest files. Follow the instructions in Post #9. You will get live charts.
Revert if you get stuck but give the exact stage where you get stuck.
"I did everything but I am not getting charts" gives me creeps.
not a simple thing to do ,,, i don't know where do get ODIN, i don't know if i need any registration to use it, and then the technical things

i am using sharekhan tt ,,, but there isn't any way to import data from there !!!??

sr114

not a simple thing to do ,,, i don't know where do get ODIN, i don't know if i need any registration to use it, and then the technical things

i am using sharekhan tt ,,, but there isn't any way to import data from there !!!??
ok u dont have to get ODIN its registration etc, but u have to follow the way from ODIN its done

sr

josh1

You don't have to get ODIN. Use the same instructions for TT. Read Post #9 to #12.
i am finding the hole thread, you mean i have to follow post no.9 ,,,, or there is any other post??

where is Arbitrage.xls :confused:
Download latest files from the links given in Post No.2.
Follow Post No. 12 first. What ever excel file you create from TT, name it as Arbitrage.xls. There after follow instructions from instruction no.5 in Post No. 9 up to post No.11. Do not delete anything from Arbitrage.xls. Just link the columns in RT3 to the correct columns in Arbitrage.xls

I cannot explain in a simpler way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.