Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

i will start again from the start ,, thanks guys, for helping me
No need to restart everything. You can see rates changing and Ami opens that means you are almost there.
This must be some silly mistake. Just check what I said and also check that you have given yes to NOW_Realtime Feed in Cell B2. If you do not want to use Teamviewer, you can post images of your screen here.

TradersZone

Ya Ami Is Flexible Then Meta Sure..But Want To Try Meta So Asking Otherwise Ami Is Best In Use For RT

Abhi17

If you can get NSENOW as your trading platform, that will be best. I don't understand how you tried with NOW if you do not have it.

Reliance Money Trading software is similar to NSENOW. Right click in the Market Watch, and see if there is a facility like "Snap to Excel", "Link to Excel" or "Load in Excel". If that is available, click on that and see if you get changing rates in excel. Call their helpline and ask them. If you get rates in excel, you are halfway thru. We can take it over from there.

Otherwise, download latest utility RTG3.xlsm. I have given the link earlier in this thread. You can disable NOW Realtime feed in that and use it to get Google realtime feed. Minus volume of course. Delay is hardly 3 seconds.
Hi Josh1, I finally got the nest plus installed in my system after discussion with my reliance customer care today and it is reflecting the same Market watch that I have created way back in my reliance terminal...Now my question is how can I import those live data into Amibroker so that I can get the charts. Is there any sort of plugins or software for that. Please help

sr114

Hi Josh1, I finally got the nest plus installed in my system after discussion with my reliance customer care today and it is reflecting the same Market watch that I have created way back in my reliance terminal...Now my question is how can I import those live data into Amibroker so that I can get the charts. Is there any sort of plugins or software for that. Please help
follow the NSE-NOW to AMI procedure carefully with the RT3G or RT3 excel file.

it is easier to set up. u can do it easily.

sr

follow the NSE-NOW to AMI procedure carefully with the RT3G or RT3 excel file.

it is easier to set up. u can do it easily.

sr
Thanks SR, I will try today to import data into excel from nest plus and then to amibroker, I will follow the thread from the beginning while doing this. I was going through the post and I think it will be difficult for me to do this but I will give it a try and keep you posted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.