Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Josh1, Today I watched the video again and eveything was fine, data was importing from nest plus and was changing but when I clicked on Start RT Data my chart in Ami is not reflecting and I am getting the message..."Not enough data available To Plot any chart at least 3 data bars are needed but there are only 0 bars. Please help

Good Morning Josh1, Today I watched the video again and eveything was fine, data was importing from nest plus and was changing but when I clicked on Start RT Data my chart in Ami is not reflecting and I am getting the message..."Not enough data available To Plot any chart at least 3 data bars are needed but there are only 0 bars. Please help
kindly check for these two files, Nest.format,NSENOW2.format
pasted into :\Program Files\AmiBroker\Formats

josh1

I checked and RTG3.format, Nest3.& Nest. format, NSENow2.format is there in the above folder. :(
Check you system date and time formats. Also change intraday time interval to Tick. Open the C:\RT\Mycsv.txt file in notepad and see whether quotes are being written in it properly.

You can do this by inserting European or US stock tickers in Yahoo or Google part so that you can check till late night.

Today i am trying to configure with my trade tiger (sharekhan) ,, but unable to do is,, now sharekhan provide 0ne month intraday data , if backfill will work and rt also work it is very good ,, but till date i am unable to configue,,due to your excel given formate and sharekhan formate is littile diffrence,,

i will be thank full if u help me to configure

thank u

sr114

Today i am trying to configure with my trade tiger (sharekhan) ,, but unable to do is,, now sharekhan provide 0ne month intraday data , if backfill will work and rt also work it is very good ,, but till date i am unable to configue,,due to your excel given formate and sharekhan formate is littile diffrence,,

i will be thank full if u help me to configure

thank u
Ruchi

the odin format and sharekhan format of saving data(arbitrage.xls in ODIN and Snap.xls in Tradetiger) are more or less same. save the sanp to excel data in a meaningful name, from that u take the ticker, LTP,LTQ, etc column and paste in the excel(RT3.xlm). u have to give the full path reference from Trade tiger to Excel. (dont paste as [arbitrage.xls]Sheet1!L6 but as c:\Sharekhan\\[snap.xls]sheet1!column no, which is the absolute cell reference in sharekhan Trade tiger)

just follow i this way and u will get the data in excel.

then in real time open snap to excel file 1st ad then open RT3.xls file , then u will get the data in Ami

if u face some problem, give a pm

sr

Josh,
Thanks for the great utility, RTG31

I have a doubt, I am getting data updates from NSE NOW, I am not able to get price updates from google How to do it please.

josh1

Josh,
Thanks for the great utility, RTG31

I have a doubt, I am getting data updates from NSE NOW, I am not able to get price updates from google How to do it please.
Say "Yes" to Combine Google option. See post #28. Of Course you have to give Google codes in that part of the spreadsheet. If you give wrong codes you will not get data. for example, Nifty can be given as NIFTY or .NSEI.

Status
Not open for further replies.