Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

sorry today is gone,, my pc is down ,, trying on a friend's pc ,, but same is here also:down::down:
You have to either tell at which stage of config you are stuck or you have to install Teamviewer and give the ID, Password and let me or SR114 do it.

Complaining like a baby is not going to help. Neither in Configuration nor in trading.

sr114

You have to either tell at which stage of config you are stuck or you have to install Teamviewer and give the ID, Password and let me or SR114 do it.

Complaining like a baby is not going to help. Neither in Configuration nor in trading.
Josh,

good morning

the google backfill part, can that part be automated as that of the auto feed concept of MRTQ.

also the sharekhan to ami, the implementation is exactly as odin implementation, only part thats bothersome is the name of sheet 1 that sharekhan snap to excel assigns. otherwise its same as odin

sr

josh1

Josh,

good morning

the google backfill part, can that part be automated as that of the auto feed concept of MRTQ.

also the sharekhan to ami, the implementation is exactly as odin implementation, only part thats bothersome is the name of sheet 1 that sharekhan snap to excel assigns. otherwise its same as odin

sr
Google backfill is to be done with "Data Downloader". I have given link to the video in signature. Why reinvent the wheel when a free application already exists?
What is MRTQ?
Sharekhan assigns the name that you give or sheet1. You can save the workbook with any name that you want. Backfill is also easy with it. I shall upload a video if I get access to TT for backfil

Status
Not open for further replies.