Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vertigo_1985

Hi Joshi,
Yeah changed setting in "time stamp of compressed intraday bar" to start time of interval. Problem solved :) .
I am getting volume in some candles and in some its zero. Can you tell me where i am going wrong ?

Regards

sr114

Hi Joshi,
Yeah changed setting in "time stamp of compressed intraday bar" to start time of interval. Problem solved :) .
I am getting volume in some candles and in some its zero. Can you tell me where i am going wrong ?

Regards
instead of vol in NOW/Nest market watch, make it last traded quantity (LTQ), and also put it (LTQ) in excel RTG3x , ur problem will be solved and u will not get zero or negativ nos in volume

also align to market hours to get perfect timing

sr

josh1

Last edited:

josh1

Hi Joshi,

Regards
instead of vol in NOW/Nest market watch, make it last traded quantity (LTQ), and also put it (LTQ) in excel RTG3x , ur problem will be solved and u will not get zero or negativ nos in volume

also align to market hours to get perfect timing

sr
SR/Vertigo,

It should be Volume Traded Today. We are deducting previous cumulative volume on each refresh to get correct volume.

sr114

SR/Vertigo,

It should be Volume Traded Today. We are deducting previous cumulative volume on each refresh to get correct volume.
Josh

sometimes this creares problem - returning zero, its better to use the LTQ - u will get the perfect vol count. also the backfill creates problem - its a cumulative and then u had to deduct it.

so better use the LTQ - this is a way around and i use it

sr

Vertigo_1985

Josh

sometimes this creares problem - returning zero, its better to use the LTQ - u will get the perfect vol count. also the backfill creates problem - its a cumulative and then u had to deduct it.

so better use the LTQ - this is a way around and i use it

sr
hi sr,
what is the refresh interval u r keeping? suppose u r keeping 3 second, what about LTQ just before the last LTQ ? wont it be missed (if there is one)?

Joshi,
I have kept Volume traded today in Nest. In amibroker the candle is sometime showing lesser volume with passage of time. What may be the reason of this ?

Regards

singsanjay09

Sanjay,

Check whether Fastrade Plus has facility in its Market Watch to 'Link to Excel' or 'Snap to Excel'. It should be able to send quotes to Excel and you should be able to see quotes changing in Excel Sheet. If Yes, you can fetch data in AMIBroker.
Josh1 sir, Fastrade Plus have option "export to excel".To get data I did every thing which I can, but not succeed.
Sir can you help me via Team Viewer.

Regards,

Sanjay singh.

josh1

hi sr,
what is the refresh interval u r keeping? suppose u r keeping 3 second, what about LTQ just before the last LTQ ? wont it be missed (if there is one)?

Joshi,
I have kept Volume traded today in Nest. In amibroker the candle is sometime showing lesser volume with passage of time. What may be the reason of this ?

Regards
AMIBroker adjusts candles according to display options. Change intraday candle to Daily. The volume for Daily candle should be very near to the Volume Traded Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.