Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Josh1 sir, Fastrade Plus have option "export to excel".To get data I did every thing which I can, but not succeed.
Sir can you help me via Team Viewer.

Regards,

Sanjay singh.
Sanjay,

Export to Excel will not work. Ask the developers of Fasttrade whether it is able to send live feed to Excel. If you see rates changing in excel, then only it will work.

sr114

hi sr,
what is the refresh interval u r keeping? suppose u r keeping 3 second, what about LTQ just before the last LTQ ? wont it be missed (if there is one)?

Joshi,
I have kept Volume traded today in Nest. In amibroker the candle is sometime showing lesser volume with passage of time. What may be the reason of this ?

Regards
interval u can keep as 3 sec - so u miss some trade along with the LTQ . as u miss the trade so no issue in getting that trade volume.

cumulative vol and its deduction sometimes creates the problem - sometimes u may get zero and any vol based afl will be out of sync them.

so keep the ltq - if u want to get the proper vol count.
and also u can lower down the time from 3 sec to 2 sec - no problem and in that case pls keep the scrip list in ur market watch to a limited nos - it may work for large nos but creates problem

also use RAMDISK - it will help u to get the import in ami faster an performance will increase

sr

sr114

Hi,
Have also checked with nest plus one minute chart and there is considerable difference in volume. Anyone else also facing similar issue ?

Regards
Nst Plus charts is deep crap , do not use it. contains lot of garbage data and Omnesys never rectified it.
log out of nest plus and try to use the combined vwap under tools menu in nest trader. it helps. only look for that latest data

sr

josh1

SR/Vertigo

Cumulative volume will not pose any problem as we are sending differential volume to AMIBroker. Your AFL will work perfectly. Zero volume is possible in this case only if there is no trade in 3 seconds but that means you should increase your refresh period.

Anyway, if you are willing to miss the volumes of missed trades, remove the following lines from MakeCSV subroutine.

ElseIf C = 4 Then
t = Cells(R, C).Value - (Vol(R, 1))
Vol(R, 1) = Cells(R, C).Value
CellValue = t

sr114

SR/Vertigo

Cumulative volume will not pose any problem as we are sending differential volume to AMIBroker. Your AFL will work perfectly. Zero volume is possible in this case only if there is no trade in 3 seconds but that means you should increase your refresh period.

Anyway, if you are willing to miss the volumes of missed trades, remove the following lines from MakeCSV subroutine.

ElseIf C = 4 Then
t = Cells(R, C).Value - (Vol(R, 1))
Vol(R, 1) = Cells(R, C).Value
CellValue = t
Josh

thanx for the code but i am getting the perfect vol count. no problem

using the LTQ

sr

sr114

Hi,
I have installed Dataram and created disk of space 40 MB. What is the next step ?

Regards
make it R:\ drive .
go to the excel RTG3x developer panel and use the following
Make SUBCSV() // this the panel where u have to alter the code

'MkDir ("C:\RT") 'This will create a folder RT in C Drive.
FileName = "R:\MyCSVG.txt" 'This file is used to write quotes
Set a = fs.CreateTextFile(FileName, True) 'Here we create the file MyCSV.csv
MyBook.Sheets("Now").Select 'Selects sheet containing quotations
use at it is and u will get the quotes much faster

sr

Last edited:

Vertigo_1985

Hi,
Changed the code.
Looks like this:-

On Error Resume Next
MkDir ("C:\RT") 'This will create a folder RT in C Drive.
FileName = "R:\MyCSVNOW.txt" 'This file is used to write quotes

Thanks for your help. :) .

sr114

Hi,
Changed the code.
Looks like this:-

On Error Resume Next
MkDir ("C:\RT") 'MkDir ("C:\RT") use like this 'This will create a folder RT in C Drive.
FileName = "R:\MyCSVNOW.txt" 'This file is used to write quotes

Thanks for your help. :) .
put a apstrophe b4 the Mkdir

sr

Status
Not open for further replies.