Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

singsanjay09

Sanjay,

Export to Excel will not work. Ask the developers of Fasttrade whether it is able to send live feed to Excel. If you see rates changing in excel, then only it will work.
Sir,asper your suggetion I contacted fastrade developer and now it is live feeding excel,rates and time changing.But unable to get data in ami please help.

Regards,
Sanjay singh

Vertigo_1985

Hi sr,
Have put ' before mkdir line. Will be able to test it on monday only. So we are not creating folder in c drive and directly creating and using txt file from ram. rite ??

sr114

Hi sr,
Have put ' before mkdir line. Will be able to test it on monday only. So we are not creating folder in c drive and directly creating and using txt file from ram. rite ??
yes thats right, if we are using RAMDISK then we are creating the ascii file in R drive and then import to ami, operation is faster

sr

Vertigo_1985

doesn't help to much , so never tried. so in c:\ drive excel is fine, actually the main read and write will be in the ramdisk in the ascii file. so excel will write their and ami will read from the ramdisk

sr
okay ..will start trading from monday again :) ..just opened account in zerodha today.

josh1

Sir,asper your suggetion I contacted fastrade developer and now it is live feeding excel,rates and time changing.But unable to get data in ami please help.
Sanjay,
Can you upload an image of your excel sheet on some site like imageshack.us or imgur and post it here, It will be easier for me to take up from there.

It will be even better if you can post the procedure to get quotes from Fasttrade to Excel. That will also help other users of Fasttrade.

singsanjay09

Sanjay,
Can you upload an image of your excel sheet on some site like imageshack.us or imgur and post it here, It will be easier for me to take up from there.

It will be even better if you can post the procedure to get quotes from Fasttrade to Excel. That will also help other users of Fasttrade.
Sir,before market it is like below........

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Regards,
Sanjay singh.

Status
Not open for further replies.