Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr114

Hi Josh,

I am using Trade tiger. I have two excel files. sharekhan and RTNOW. Rates are changing in sharekhan, but I am not able to get the changing rates in RTNOW. I used following formula in RTNOW.

=[sharekhan.xls]Streaming_Stock_Watch!A9 (Data in sharekhan file starts from A9) save the snap to excel file as snap.xls instead of sharekhan.xls and the subsequent code will be =[snap.xls]Streaming_Stock_Watch!A9 if A9 is the scrip name. i know that the scrip name col is B9 in snap.xls Subsequently u have to put the reference of LTP, VOL/QTY and OI in the RTNOW. each one has its own reference in snap.xls file find that and put the reference in RTNOW and u will be done

I have sharekhan file in C:\RT - keep this snap.xls in c:\ShareKhan\TradeTiger\Snap to Excel folder

I have saved RTNOW file in C:\RTDATA keep this RTNOW also in C:\Sharekhan\Trade Tiger\Snap to Excel folder

I have made all the necessary changes to excel file as explained by Maheshwar Kanitkar on youtube.

Please help me. Thank you.

Dhanu
put the proper database path in excel and run it, RTNOW will fetch the data properly. actually u missed some part of the documentation

sr

Last edited:

prabhsingh

Seniors,

While launching now from my office PC its giving following error
"NOW initialisation failed for Interactive engine :<<OS Error>>".Kindly can anybody provide me solution here to fix this error and launch NOW.

josh1

Originally Posted by dhanunc View Post
Hi Josh,

I am using Trade tiger. I have two excel files. sharekhan and RTNOW. Rates are changing in sharekhan, but I am not able to get the changing rates in RTNOW. I used following formula in RTNOW.

=[sharekhan.xls]Streaming_Stock_Watch!A9 (Data in sharekhan file starts from A9) save the snap to excel file as snap.xls instead of sharekhan.xls and the subsequent code will be =[snap.xls]Streaming_Stock_Watch!A9 if A9 is the scrip name. i know that the scrip name col is B9 in snap.xls Subsequently u have to put the reference of LTP, VOL/QTY and OI in the RTNOW. each one has its own reference in snap.xls file find that and put the reference in RTNOW and u will be done

I have sharekhan file in C:\RT - keep this snap.xls in c:\ShareKhan\TradeTiger\Snap to Excel folder

I have saved RTNOW file in C:\RTDATA keep this RTNOW also in C:\Sharekhan\Trade Tiger\Snap to Excel folder

I have made all the necessary changes to excel file as explained by Maheshwar Kanitkar on youtube.

Please help me. Thank you.

Dhanu

put the proper database path in excel and run it, RTNOW will fetch the data properly. actually u missed some part of the documentation

sr
Dhnu,

Before doing changes suggested by SR, try this.

Open Trade Tiger and Sharekhan.xls. Thereafter, click on Office Icon within Sharekhan.xls and open RTNOW from the same instance. If rates change in RTNOW, you are thru. Click on RTData.

Yesterday, I was linking snap.xls of another user and found out that RTNOW has to be opened from the same instance of Excel as that of Snap.xls for changing rates in linked cells.

josh1

Seniors,

While launching now from my office PC its giving following error
"NOW initialisation failed for Interactive engine :<<OS Error>>".Kindly can anybody provide me solution here to fix this error and launch NOW.
Dear prabhsingh,

I do get this error occasionally. NOW starts after rebooting. If you are always getting this error, you will have to reinstall your OS.

If that does not work, you will have to contact NOW staff through your broker and ask for solution.

prabhsingh

Dear prabhsingh,

I do get this error occasionally. NOW starts after rebooting. If you are always getting this error, you will have to reinstall your OS.

If that does not work, you will have to contact NOW staff through your broker and ask for solution.
The default port on which NOW application is running,which is 56000 is blocked at my office and i doubt they will open this port for me.Are there any other hacks available where i can launch NSENOW application from my PC.Any IT experts here who can assist or who have faced similar issues.

josh1

The default port on which NOW application is running,which is 56000 is blocked at my office and i doubt they will open this port for me.Are there any other hacks available where i can launch NSENOW application from my PC.Any IT experts here who can assist or who have faced similar issues.
Try port forwarding. This link will give you idea.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00ZcJqT_52A&feature=related

Google for more info.

Other way is - download Teamviewer at office PC and home PC. Start NOW at home. Start Teamviewer also. Start Teamviewer at office and watch your home PC in it.

Vertigo_1985

Hi,
Have been using your utility for few days now, gr8 job :thumb: .
One thing, when morning session starts there is a single quote which comes for opening price for the day and moves ahead of the live quotes(one bar right). Problem is that the right axis then shows its value rather than the live values.

I can delete it for one, but for many scrips it becomes a headache. Any solution ?

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.