Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please give specific information. I do not understand this info. Upload image if possible.

i am trying to use the data feed from NOW. My RTNOW.xlsm is updating good. there are no prblm and when it link up with ami, its also updating. But when i back-fill with said process then the exact back-filled script not updated.

Like NIfty.. After fresh link up updating @ excel and now.
But after back-fill there are no update at AMI.. but excel running properly.

regards

Vertigo_1985

Hi Josh,
Have been using your utility for quite a while now, very good work. One issue though i find consistently is that during volatile session some of the quotes are missed. Many times these are the high or low made for the candle and since we missed those quotes they are not captured. We can get them by backfill but that wont be practical.
So my question is can "Application.OnTime Now() + RP" run the code after every
1 ms if i put 0.001 in RP( i.e 0.001 in excel for refresh interval) or Now() can only accept till seconds only ?

Can you modify the code to run timer routine every millisec ?

Regards,
Naveen

Vertigo_1985

i am trying to use the data feed from NOW. My RTNOW.xlsm is updating good. there are no prblm and when it link up with ami, its also updating. But when i back-fill with said process then the exact back-filled script not updated.

regards

Last edited:

Vertigo_1985

Same means wht u indicate?? There are two file.. one NowBackfil.xlsm & second RTNOW.xlsm...
You have to provide amibroker database path for intraday real time data update as well as backfill. If they are different then your realtime update will be in different database and backfill in another database.
Please go through the steps again and enter same amibroker database path in both the excels.

For Nowbackfill its in "Masters" sheet.
For RTnow its in "Now" sheet

sr114

but now i have done with all stuff but still i cant get in ami because off 3 candles, so please tell me how can and where from i can get the intraday data
if u r running ztrader - then from tools-vwap
now - hourly statistics

sharekhan trade tiger - charts- data - custom tf

copy he data -, arrange it in meaningful way and then import in ami thru import wizard and u will get intraday backfill data. also ami is updating , so u will get the complete quotes

sr

josh1

regards
You have to provide amibroker database path for intraday real time data update as well as backfill. If they are different then your realtime update will be in different database and backfill in another database.
Please go through the steps again and enter same amibroker database path in both the excels.

For Nowbackfill its in "Masters" sheet.
For RTnow its in "Now" sheet
Subham,

1. Does it happen for only one scrip or all scrips?
2. Is the RT feed running properly for the scrip?
3. What is the exact name of scrip that you are backfilling?
4. Give a snapshot of NOWBackfill.xlsm after copying backfill data from NOW into it.
5. Give a snapshot of the file NowBackfil.csv located in folder C:\RT
6. Check database path that you have given in both the excel files. It should be same.

I shall be able to give solution after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.