RMO code for Amibroker 4.9

hitesh05

Hi,
the rmo afl is perfectly working, perhaps u couldn't copied it perfectly, even if u miss one letter it will not work perfectly.give me ur mail i will send u a templete which will do.

Regards

Hi
I tried to plot the intraday afl for RMO in amibroker
but i dont see anything its blank
pls tell me whats cud be the reason
i think intraday afl is for explorations only
use this afl in automatic ananlysis

Dear Sudhirji,

First of all congrats for cracking the RMO. I am an official user of Advanced GET EOD as well as Metastock 10.1 RMO EOD. Honestly i paid through my nose for both these. It is nice that you cracked the RMO so that we can use it for AMI RT.It is exactly the same as in Metastock. I have done the backtesting.

Just 1 question... Is your exploration different from the RMO code? I mean for exploring the stocks in realtime do i need to use the second formula posted by you?

Keep up the good work.

Regards,

Abhinay Sharma ( 9849032999)

This Rahul Guy is a !!!!

I was recently on the equis forum and found this.

===========
Re: How does the RMO work?
Reply Quote Favorites Contact Mea Culpa black_dog,

I have re-engineered and renamed the indicators on my system hence my oversight about what others will be seeing on their system. I have also tweaked my components trying to get better results from the core functions, so I barely see the original codes any more.

With the RM system, there are four functions:

Swingtrd 1
Swingtrd 2
Swingtrd 3
Rahul Mohindar Osc (RMO)

The Rahul Mohindar Osc (RMO) code is NOT the core component of the system, Swingtrd 1 is the core of the system and is identical to the Rainbow Oscillator:

Swingtrd 1 = Rainbow Oscillator
Swingtrd 2 = 30 EMA of Rainbow Oscillator
Swingtrd 3 = 30 EMA of 30 EMA of Rainbow Oscillator
Rahul Mohindar Osc (RMO) = 81 EMA of Rainbow Oscillator

If you plot the Rainbow Oscillator and Swingtrd 1 - - they will be identical. I will re-badge my indicators back to their original names to avoid this confusion again. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hope this clears it up.

wabbit

P.S. I suppose I should re-analyse the inner workings of the canned RM system?
I don't think it will make too much difference, we still have a volatility divided by volatility measurement, but now we are also taking a EMA of that value. The height problem is still there, and in essence the system is still a MA Crossover system.
=================

http://forum.equis.com/forums/permalink/23153/23222/ShowThread.aspx#23222

This Rahul Guy is a !!!!

I was recently on the equis forum and found this.

===========
Re: How does the RMO work?
Reply Quote Favorites Contact Mea Culpa black_dog,

I have re-engineered and renamed the indicators on my system hence my oversight about what others will be seeing on their system. I have also tweaked my components trying to get better results from the core functions, so I barely see the original codes any more.

With the RM system, there are four functions:

Swingtrd 1
Swingtrd 2
Swingtrd 3
Rahul Mohindar Osc (RMO)

The Rahul Mohindar Osc (RMO) code is NOT the core component of the system, Swingtrd 1 is the core of the system and is identical to the Rainbow Oscillator:

Swingtrd 1 = Rainbow Oscillator
Swingtrd 2 = 30 EMA of Rainbow Oscillator
Swingtrd 3 = 30 EMA of 30 EMA of Rainbow Oscillator
Rahul Mohindar Osc (RMO) = 81 EMA of Rainbow Oscillator

If you plot the Rainbow Oscillator and Swingtrd 1 - - they will be identical. I will re-badge my indicators back to their original names to avoid this confusion again. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hope this clears it up.

wabbit

P.S. I suppose I should re-analyse the inner workings of the canned RM system?
I don't think it will make too much difference, we still have a volatility divided by volatility measurement, but now we are also taking a EMA of that value. The height problem is still there, and in essence the system is still a MA Crossover system.
=================

http://forum.equis.com/forums/permalink/23153/23222/ShowThread.aspx#23222
Hi Sudhir ,
Thanks for ur afl RMO. But can I get the RMO (oscillaor) indicator of 0 (zero)centre line which clearly indiactes the duration of the trend.

Happy Trading.

rvlv

Hi Guys

RMO IS NOT GOOD.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Sorry about the bitter truth.

The RMO thing has no winning edge.

Dont be too excited about it.

want proof?
just see with naked eye when there is a genuine trading opportunity and RMO lets is slip away silently. if you miss good profitable opportunities,then you have lost the battle before you even begin your fight-not a way to go.

Another similar thing is
Martin Prings LONG TERM MOMENTUM SYSTEM
an expert that is available in metastock and now available in Amibroker as well.
The pity in the city is
even Martin Pring LTMS thing though named long term, works only in short term, and only in stable markets. heave drawdowns kick you if you go with deep confidence.
For further info look up xyte's TEST RESULTS, and who was the first to open my eyes that it is not worth.
Well sorry if that disappoints.
My point is Look around, know things,test,verify then use.
Xyte told me
and he told with solid evidence-no counter argument possible by me.
take care
rvlv
---------------------------------------------
Then what are the things that work?
Support and resistance,
(supply and demand)
chart pattern recogn-1, Jimberg volatility,
MACD, ADX,(Ask johnny pareek,the master) TOP 6 Candle patterns combined with premier stochastics.
Risk-Reward based entries-exits (Ask KAKA,for his wonderful afl)
Or if you have lot of patience study in depth Market profile,new generation afl by MILIND,(special salutes to him)reinforced by KAKA to provide POC and UVA-LVA on amibroker charts.