RMO code for Amibroker 4.9

Hello Sir.

Thankyou for blessing the forum with your esteemed presence and afl for RMO indicator.

As you might be aware, they have come out with RMO ATM trading system consisting of 6 indicators. The link is :
http://forum.equis.com/Training/Onli...O_ATM_DEMO.htm

Would be extremely grateful, if you can help us with corresponding Amibroker AFLs for aforesaid indicators.

Regards.

G G Shah
Mobile: 09879249284

The newly introduced RMO Automated Trend Modules look very good.
If a similar amibroker code could be coded, it would be quite beneficial for us all here at Traderji.
Regards

This is exit afl for rmo. this is not my coding. given in some forum, but works well along with rmo afl by sudhir

_SECTION_BEGIN("rmo Exit Swing");

periods = Param( "Periods", 5, 1, 200, 1 );
Ksmooth = Param( "%K avg", 2, 1, 200, 1 );
Dsmooth = Param( "%D avg", 1, 1, 200, 1 );

Plot( StochD(periods,ksmooth,dsmooth), "EXIT SWING SIGNAL", ParamColor( "Color", colorDarkBlue ), ParamStyle("Style" , styleHistogram + styleThick, maskHistogram ) );
Plot(75,"", ParamColor("UP-LINECOLOR", colorBlue),ParamStyle("UPLINESTYLE", styleThick));
Plot(25,"", ParamColor("DN-LINECOLOR", colorRed),ParamStyle("DN-LINESTYLE", styleThick));
_SECTION_END();

hitesh05

Sir,
I am new to this forum so forgive me if I make any mistake.I want to know certain things about your rmo afl code.I have now trail verson of amibroker with only DJI eod data as default and I put it on it and the it turns into exactly rmo module but the indicators apear in the tutorial of rmo is missing that is the rmo, swingtrade1 & swing trade 2 indicators.I want to know that wheather it will appear without the the indicators or it will appear in 5min. chart.I want to know in detail, please help
Regards

hitesh05

Sir,
As to my knowledge RMO is compatable with cash, F&O, Commodities as well as Forex.
Regards

hitesh05

Hello dn jadeja

if you do have some knowledge of rmo then kindly tell me that how effective is this trading system in amibroker ?

Regards
Hitesh

Last edited:

dnjadeja

this indicator works well in trending market or stock. in sideways or consolidation market it will do nothing only false signals..... you need to first find out trending stock than apply this indicator on it...

hitesh05

Hi mr.dn jadeja

thanks for ur kind information regarding rmo i will do as u say but metastock is claiming of more then 80% accuracy if u follow all the indicators combining with the signal, is it possible to get the afl of all the indicators of metastock rmo?

Regards
hitesh