RMO code for Amibroker 4.9

rvlv

Hi Sudhir

Your work is very good.
Thanks for the efforts.
I am only sorry to say
RMO misses good moves and gives confusing signals.
For any newbee, it is dangerous and traplike.
I read with interest your warning about training link and your insisting that users must read it at least 3 times.
Thanks for your genuine concern. kind of you.

When you get time just look at it this way.
add a filter that prevents newbees from entering false moves or confusing signals etc while using RMO.

What filters?
Natural filter like supply-demand(support-resistance), or dependable pivot levels etc.

regards
rvlv

tvrssvk

Would someone kindly provide me the list of script that have undergone 2 day's pullback on today and tomorrow that is 01/09/2009 and 31/08/2009. Please use ur technical software and post some of the lists, since I am unable to use the technical software. Any help will be sincerely appreciated.

Hi Guys

RMO IS NOT GOOD.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Sorry about the bitter truth.

The RMO thing has no winning edge.

Dont be too excited about it.

want proof?
just see with naked eye when there is a genuine trading opportunity and RMO lets is slip away silently. if you miss good profitable opportunities,then you have lost the battle before you even begin your fight-not a way to go.

Another similar thing is
Martin Prings LONG TERM MOMENTUM SYSTEM
an expert that is available in metastock and now available in Amibroker as well.
The pity in the city is
even Martin Pring LTMS thing though named long term, works only in short term, and only in stable markets. heave drawdowns kick you if you go with deep confidence.
For further info look up xyte's TEST RESULTS, and who was the first to open my eyes that it is not worth.
Well sorry if that disappoints.
My point is Look around, know things,test,verify then use.
Xyte told me
and he told with solid evidence-no counter argument possible by me.
take care
rvlv
---------------------------------------------
Then what are the things that work?
Support and resistance,
(supply and demand)
chart pattern recogn-1, Jimberg volatility,
MACD, ADX,(Ask johnny pareek,the master) TOP 6 Candle patterns combined with premier stochastics.
Risk-Reward based entries-exits (Ask KAKA,for his wonderful afl)
Or if you have lot of patience study in depth Market profile,new generation afl by MILIND,(special salutes to him)reinforced by KAKA to provide POC and UVA-LVA on amibroker charts.
i agree with you
it gives too many signals, and is deadly for any investor in a non-trending market

by the way, what is this risk reward based entry of kaka's you speak of?
sounds interesting

---------------------------------------------
Then what are the things that work?
Support and resistance,
(supply and demand)
chart pattern recogn-1, Jimberg volatility,
MACD, ADX,(Ask johnny pareek,the master) TOP 6 Candle patterns combined with premier stochastics.
Risk-Reward based entries-exits (Ask KAKA,for his wonderful afl)
Or if you have lot of patience study in depth Market profile,new generation afl by MILIND,(special salutes to him)reinforced by KAKA to provide POC and UVA-LVA on amibroker charts.

Can you provide links for the things you mention over here?

GuluGulu

In the newest RMO ATM version, there is two detectors, the Zone Detector and Zone Fill. These two could be very much useful to identify a non trending or sideways market.

Can anyone please write AFL for the above. This will be beneficial for all of us.

GG