Scalping NSE F&O difficult ?

Giraffe

In Option Lingo, these are known as also known as beta-neutral strategies and profit is assured in both bearish and bullish movements as long as markets are sufficiently volatile. "Zero market risk" is a marketing genius spin off designed to sale an investment solution or more likely a Mutual Fund.

In truth, Market risk is reduced and is as good as zero but in an asymptotic :clap: sense... :lol:
Thanks, didn't knew about the defination.......:thumb:
I took on the literal meaning that's why asked how can risk be zero anytime.
Ab to lagta hai ki India mein Zero risk to Fixed Deposit mein bhi nahin hai......:p:p

whisky

In fact the question should be how can a human work better than ATS ?

Computer can perform multi tasking faster than human brian - isn't it ?
Computer doesn't have emotions.
Computer doesn't get tired and stressed of monitoring the price and starring the monitor continuously.
Computer doesn't break the rules.
Computer can execute trades in less than micro seconds.
Computer can process numerous data of Nifty Futures,Nifty fifty Stocks,Nifty Fifty Stock futures,And options of various strikes.
Computer can scalp say 10 trades * 200 scripts - 2000 trades comfortably.
Computer can't compete with Whisky

:clap::clap::clap:

Very fair suggestion.

@new2trade, you will realize the truth by just trying for 1 day. And note, never be happy by seeing you have got a 50 point move by taking 200 trades. with 200 trades, you need to make 300 points to cover the cost.

As many already said, me too didn't understand how scalping is zero risk trade. Any trader who thinks he has a zero risk system/method, is most likely going to fail sooner or later :(
Lets see how it goes. I will try to do 200 trades of scalping as soon as I get time to spend entire 6 hours to trade.
By zero market risk I mean I'm not exposed to technical or fundamentals coz all I would do is to get 2-3 points on a trade and do that multiple times.

I feel scalping on Futures is difficult and prone to losses. Rather Options can be held for a while to get the 2-3 points in a trade. And then continue that multiple times.
But strictly book profits after 2-3 points per trade!

gunsho

Lets see how it goes. I will try to do 200 trades of scalping as soon as I get time to spend entire 6 hours to trade.
By zero market risk I mean I'm not exposed to technical or fundamentals coz all I would do is to get 2-3 points on a trade and do that multiple times.
1) 2-3 points profit means, actual profit is 4-5 points right? Because you need to include the cost also.
2) How is your stoploss mechanism? Are you expecting to gain 2-3 points in all trades or there will be some SL hits also? If no Sl, its pretty much closes the discussion.. as it won't work..
3) if SL, then how big is? There are many in TJ who tried with more risk than reward and end up stopping after sometime :(.

Before finding 6 hours per day and do real trades, answering above may give better clarity to continue the journey :)