Scalping NSE F&O difficult ?

whisky

1) 2-3 points profit means, actual profit is 4-5 points right? Because you need to include the cost also.
2) How is your stoploss mechanism? Are you expecting to gain 2-3 points in all trades or there will be some SL hits also? If no Sl, its pretty much closes the discussion.. as it won't work..
3) if SL, then how big is? There are many in TJ who tried with more risk than reward and end up stopping after sometime :(.

Before finding 6 hours per day and do real trades, answering above may give better clarity to continue the journey :)
:thumb::thumb::thumb::clap: Good points:thumb:

I have done about 60-70 scalping trades per day for the last 2 days. Doing 200 seems possible when volatile scenario like now.

So Manual scalping seems possible for me. I will now try and increase the number of trades. It helps that my broker is Achievers and I'm on their monthly plan.

Just for the heck of it, do post your Contract with time stamp , the day you make over 180 trades. Just curious.
Whats there to be curious ? 200 trades of scalping does not look difficult if markets are volatile.
If 60-70 trades can be done per day, why not 200 ?

gunsho

Whats there to be curious ? 200 trades of scalping does not look difficult if markets are volatile.
Guess its nots about doing 200 trades.. may be people are interested in looking at what you are achieving by that... :)

Never mind.. its just fun. If you are taking 200 trades and making 300+ points in a day, you are brilliant man.. :thumb:

rh6996

Trades wont be arbitarary I presume ! So to ascertain the levels, punch the trade, punch the exit, punch the sl and then again change these or to remove the SL and punch in fresh levels...to me it looks difficult. Fact is I am trading NF on 5 min chart and I get tensed trading just 7/8 trades so 25 times these number is surely raises curiosity in me !

Guess its nots about doing 200 trades.. may be people are interested in looking at what you are achieving by that... :)

Never mind.. its just fun. If you are taking 200 trades and making 300+ points in a day, you are brilliant man.. :thumb:
not yet done 200 trades but I did 60-70 trades per day and I managed to get roughly 100 points profit.
It may be due to volatile scenario now.

Trades wont be arbitarary I presume ! So to ascertain the levels, punch the trade, punch the exit, punch the sl and then again change these or to remove the SL and punch in fresh levels...to me it looks difficult. Fact is I am trading NF on 5 min chart and I get tensed trading just 7/8 trades so 25 times these number is surely raises curiosity in me !
I'm trading Nifty on 1 min chart. Options feel safer than Futures and no tension of margin.

gunsho

not yet done 200 trades but I did 60-70 trades per day and I managed to get roughly 100 points profit.
It may be due to volatile scenario now.
Nice. Don't think I am rude/cynical. But you know you are only making nifty points and not making money right? or I am missing to see something? :confused: