SEBI's new move to cut retailers participation in F&O!

kainiteh

This is great.
But I have one concern they are asking for mobile numbers,name ...potentially this can be used for SPAM ??
they need to register this entity and make sure these info is protected and does not leak.
I am sure many folks would pay big bucks get a database of retail traders.
I hope the creator has no malice intention but this needs to be clarified.

How does a association work. Is it for profit or non profit?
You can directly join in telegram,
by clicking invite link... So worries...

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
This is great.
But I have one concern they are asking for mobile numbers,name ...potentially this can be used for SPAM ??
they need to register this entity and make sure these info is protected and does not leak.
I am sure many folks would pay big bucks get a database of retail traders.
I hope the creator has no malice intention but this needs to be clarified.

How does a association work. Is it for profit or non profit?
Yes, You are experienced and tech-savvy. You can help them with the better ideas.
You can create an id in Zerodha forum and give them some valuable advice.
Yes, such an association must be a NON PROFIT ORGANISATION.

You can visit the trading forum and easily see such an organization automatically emerged as the fear anger spread among the trader community. Traders are very much worried about their trading profession.
There is no goal of making a profit using such an organization, but only one goal to protect the trading profession.

SEBI is too powerful and they are working according to much higher powerful authorities behind them. We need to come under an association.
Frankly, speaking nowadays we all got unwanted call and SMS in mobiles phones, most of the brokers already used the database of retail traders.

Even such data is leaking from every online shopping sites like amazon, Flipkart, shopclues, big basket etc; ola, uber, swiggy, dominos, pizza hut etc. Even our data is leaking from payments banks like freecharge, paytm etc; yatra, book my show etc; everyone even our banks and mobile operators are sharing the database too. After someone spam, we can take action but we never know who leaked the data. This is the reality that our data is already leaked and it is leaking continuously.

Yes, we can directly join using Telegram App too, that is a better option as most of us are using the Smart Phone.

It's only a few courageous people start the movement, we must all come together with our valuable ideas and actively encourage them. It's time to react quickly. SEBI is definitely coming with some worst regulation to cut retailers participation bcoz they are implementing such ideas one by one very quickly.

We already saw many ideas already implemented in that direction, more to come. No trader will escape from the bad effect, big traders will die due to liquidity crisis too.

Just one thing in my mind now, we have to try every possible way together to 'Save Our Trading Profession'.

Last edited:

vikas2131

one of my friends relative working with NSE informed us that all implementation will be by 2nd week of Oct 2018,so anytime we will see an official circular floating on sebi site
Are you sure he is talking about net worth issue not about deviates market open up to 11.55 pm and commodity trading on nse bse ? i am asking this because Sebi normally gives close to 3 months before any changes come into effect whether it was lot change or physical settlement . If it was going to implemented from OCT 2018 it should have been out already by now.

Did he tell you what exactly is the proposal ?
1)attach networth to trade F&O
2)attach ITR to trade Equity cash market
3)lot size of Relinfra Fut is 1300,it will be 2550
4)my broker will decide how much quantity I could buy based on my ITR to trade Equity Cash market.
Margin will be blocked beyond the limit.
5)Compulsive audit-if you lost trading file loss ITR,if you made money declare the income and pay the tax
else mini Scrutiny

point 5th,financial year hone ke baad
IT dept will send you notice based on your AIR irrespective of your turnover.
You traded the stock market,now you have to show it in ITR anyhow.
So far traders used to skip filling ITR if income was nominal

vikas2131

1)attach networth to trade F&O
2)attach ITR to trade Equity cash market
3)lot size of Relinfra Fut is 1300,it will be 2550
4)my broker will decide how much quantity I could buy based on my ITR to trade Equity Cash market.
Margin will be blocked beyond the limit.
5)Compulsive audit-if you lost trading file loss ITR,if you made money declare the income and pay the tax
else mini Scrutiny

point 5th,financial year hone ke baad
IT dept will send you notice based on your AIR irrespective of your turnover.
You traded the stock market,now you have to show it in ITR anyhow.
So far traders used to skip filling ITR if income was nominal

Gayi liquidty market ki..

Are you sure he is talking about net worth issue not about deviates market open up to 11.55 pm and commodity trading on nse bse ? i am asking this because Sebi normally gives close to 3 months before any changes come into effect whether it was lot change or physical settlement . If it was going to implemented from OCT 2018 it should have been out already by now.
traditional brokers already know this,they dont want to spread panic,else small traders having capital below 1L will withdraw all amount and they wont pay AMC(my sub-broker friend informed me)

whoever have networth can continue trading,jinke pass nahi hai they can manage it within 10 days and resume trading

vikas2131

traditional brokers already know this,they dont want to spread panic,else small traders having capital below 1L will withdraw all amount and they wont pay AMC(my sub-broker friend informed me)

whoever have networth can continue trading,jinke pass nahi hai they can manage it within 10 days and resume trading
any minimum net worth required ? are they going to limit to exposure based on net worth ?