ShareKhan or Indiabulls?

crown

I am perhaps too late to reply on this thread
but my personal experience about indiabulls is very bad.
share ur views plz

INDIABULLS is better than sharekhan as far as trading in options trading is concerned.
SHAREKHAN is not allowing client to sell the options , unless he deposits min 3 lakhs in trading a/c.,whereas in indiabulls no such restriction. If yu have reqd margin available you are allowed to sell the options, in indiabulls.
also intraday charts indiabulls is better than sharekhan(SK has less indicators, and less flexibility as far as timeframe for charts is concerned.
pl check for the correctness of my comments

if ur r planning for sub broker let me show u the right path. if u r interested to become sub broker n looking for right broker ur search ends here.
plz mail me at [email protected] , also mention ur phone number and location!
i will revert with the BEST PROPOSAL.ITS A PROMISE!

if ur r planning for sub broker let me show u the right path. if u r interested to become sub broker n looking for right broker ur search ends here.
U r posting this same message at different places of this forum.
Please introduce yourself. And of which broking house u r talking about?

Subhadip

mr kaushik banerjee
hello ..
i m from kolkata..
trading through sharekhan.. for last 4 months..
intraday 5 paisa, delivery 30 paisa, and future and option 80 rs a lot or 1.5% whichever is higher,,
plus other taxes ..
what do u say guys,,
i m having high brokerage ..
what do i do?

Hi Pali,

I m interested in becoming a sub-broker and am looking at Motilal Oswal as one of the options.

My email id is [email protected] and my location is Pune.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Partha