ShareKhan or Indiabulls?

@ all simultaneous users of Sharekhan's TradeTiger and any other Brokerage softwares :

Please let me know what more in Charting will I get in other Broker's softwares which I do not get in Sharekhan's TradeTiger.
This will help me to choose broker in case I switch from Sharekhan.
Compare it with other Brokerage softwares only and not with paid charting softwares like Metastock, Amibroker, etc.
I specially like to hear from Indiabull's customers bcoz I heard it is one of the best softwares provided by broking houses.
I want to know the difference in charts of the two brokers and not brokerages, customer service, etc.

Thanking You,
Kaushik Banerjee.

Last edited:
I have started trading with sharekhan, 2 years back, thinking brokerage is less, but i have been charged 5 paise each on both legs. When i checked up they said that we have to join in one of the schemes. If you trade in commodities, if you make losses, the loss amount will be directly deducted from your capital. Also the accounting is confusing.
Also accounting is confusing.
What we want is a straight account every day, ie what is the buy value, sell value, brokerage and net.
In commodity, if i make a loss, the money has to be blocked from my capital, it should not be deducted.

I have switched over to ventura because of less brokerage of around 2 paise single leg.

Sharekhan trading charts are excellent.
few more additions like on-balance volume and other technical indicators like trix, William R, average true indicator, regression lines, CCI etc will be good, The 5 day charts and download of tickers are excellent.

sundays when you are free to make studies, these charts are not availalble