Sharekhan's Trade Tiger 2 Feedback Thread

Hello Ashwani,
What are your laptop specs? It seems uncanny that you're not even able to load TT2. List the processor speed, RAM, Operating System, at minimum :)

The Starving Trader

columbus

after increasing the capacity of my lap top still unable to load trade tiger 2 version, if you can guide steps, to load it on line,and what is the capicity required for laptop for this down loading.thanks in advance
Hi ashwani chadha,

If your Laptop's RAM is less than 1GB ,then do not go for TT.2.Because at
a lesser RAM ,it will be highly instable.

A small suggestion to Sharekhan.

In 1.0.4.9, intra charts could be seen for 1/3 5 days, whatever the time frame. In the latest version, the option of 3 days is dropped. If it can be introduced, it would be helpful.

columbus

A small suggestion to Sharekhan.

In 1.0.4.9, intra charts could be seen for 1/3 5 days, whatever the time frame. In the latest version, the option of 3 days is dropped. If it can be introduced, it would be helpful.

Hi Yashodhan,

It hardly matters.
In the INTRADAY-BAR ,they have given a feature called "user defined".
By using it, you can define the graph from the desired date, so choose
a date in such a way that 3 days are covered.

I finally discovered how to see which version of TT I am using :). It is displayed in the top right hand side above the "help" button.

But I am ok with this 1.xxxx version. Not a very advanced user yet.

The other configuration is Athlon 5000+, 2GB RAM, 360GB HDD, Win7 ultimate. Works like makkhan.

Last edited:

ashwani chadha

Hello Ashwani,
What are your laptop specs? It seems uncanny that you're not even able to load TT2. List the processor speed, RAM, Operating System, at minimum :)

The Starving Trader
ram 1.5 gb,operating system-window 7,system type 32 bit operating system,processor intel core(TM)2cpu, capacity 110 gb still 50% space empty

ashwani chadha

Hi ashwani chadha,

If your Laptop's RAM is less than 1GB ,then do not go for TT.2.Because at
a lesser RAM ,it will be highly instable.

just increase ram from0.5 to 1.5 after listning from you,to load trade tiger two,please guide where i am lacking or now what are required steps thanks in advance

columbus

just increase ram from0.5 to 1.5 after listning from you,to load trade tiger two,please guide where i am lacking or now what are required steps thanks in advance
I do not see any reason ,why TT2 is not getting loaded?.Perhaps ,check
another Software requirement .NET FRAMEWORK from Microsoft.Visit
Sharekhan's website.