Sharekhan's Trade Tiger 2 Feedback Thread

Sunny1

Very sad scenario in India...in terms of software programming...even though India is one of biggest place for outsourcing ....but when developing software for domestic ...its all pathetic...no one pays attention ....i have not seen any A class for Indian markets...

Very sad scenario in India...in terms of software programming...even though India is one of biggest place for outsourcing ....but when developing software for domestic ...its all pathetic...no one pays attention ....i have not seen any A class for Indian markets...
Absolutely agree! Indian coders create some of the best, most well written code outside of India. Why can't the same standards be replicated within India? Horrible state of affairs. I think part of it has to do with companies like Sharekhan hiring cheap labor - folks that know the syntaxes of coding but don't really have awareness and training in terms of coding best practices and architectural efficiency.

So, it seems we are condemned to shell out huge amounts of money for the Metatraders of the world, developed outside India, and probably by Indian coders! The irony makes me gag!!

The Starving Trader

Anyone getting a "Authentication system is not ready ... try again later" message when trying to open TT2 this morning? How is one supposed to trade if they have errors like this during live market hours. This is absolutely ridiculous!

Sharekhan is denting their reputation big time with this horrible software!

The Starving Trader
Yes. Was getting this error a while ago, but now it's working.. C'mon.. give 'em a break, will ya.. It is usually a stable software. Any new software (i.e. version x.00 or so) is almost always bug bound.

You mean you don't have overheating problems, virtual memory congestion, frequent loading failures and miscellaneous charting bugs with TT2? :)

The Starving Trader will be the first to assign credit where it is due. But TT2 is a step backward from TT1, let's not sugarcoat it.

The Starving Trader

Subhadip

Did not get "tradetiger is not opening in netbook ".
as taredtiger needs more processing power....

netbook have only atop processor..it needs dual core processor.
so not opening in netbook

columbus

as taredtiger needs more processing power....

netbook have only atop processor..it needs dual core processor.
so not opening in netbook
Unnecessarily Sharekhan made a big mistake.Already it charges high brokerage
and people did not mind because they had access to superb charting
software ,that is TRADETIGER.1.With TT.2 ,you may find thread like
"Boycott TradeTiger.2".

sumeetsj

try this - its has worked earlier for me(but now since using ver 2 am not aware whether it will work or not)

On trade tiger 2 save a chart template. Longer time frame chart template can be saved as ver 2 allows good intraday backfill as compared to previous version.
This file is saved in a folder called Graph template --> Intraday chart.
Its a file with dot TML extension.
Copy, save that file and keep.
Downgrade to a lower version(if you really want to),
Open the chart and try loading the chart template that you have saved from ver 2.
I have done this before upgrading to ver 2.
If any queries pls feel free to ask.

kaly422000

try this - its has worked earlier for me(but now since using ver 2 am not aware whether it will work or not)

On trade tiger 2 save a chart template. Longer time frame chart template can be saved as ver 2 allows good intraday backfill as compared to previous version.
This file is saved in a folder called Graph template --> Intraday chart.
Its a file with dot TML extension.
Copy, save that file and keep.
Downgrade to a lower version(if you really want to),
Open the chart and try loading the chart template that you have saved from ver 2.
I have done this before upgrading to ver 2.
If any queries pls feel free to ask.
i have only workout with sharekhan that i installed manshi RT realtime software in one of my friends system which capture data from tradetiger and it was a good matching . better if any one can try it before go for a costly data vender

Apparently, sharekhan provides "Diet" Odin for a charge. The Starving Trader is thinking about this ... anyone have any idea about this platform? Is it web based or desktop app, for starters?

The Starving Trader