Sharing my trades with proper trade setups

HI SI,

FIRST I want to CONGRATULATE and THANK you for starting this THREAD with taking so MUCH EFFORTs.

I am writing my this COMMENT by reading your thread from START to TILL LAST COMMENT...(I required more that 2 hours to do this) even I have also CHECKING the CHARTS at my END after reading each of your POST.

You have really taking a LOT OF PAIN and EFFORTs for explaining the MEMBERS here with example and the REASONS behind why this SHOULD HAPPEN (means why TRADE is taken)

I have seen in many of your comments you have REPEATEDLY SAID that NoONE Have Interest in this thread. I don't know what do you EXPECT by MEANS of INTEREST. How you interpreted that less interest is there? I also have one logic.. may be wrong... but as you have JOINED here on TRADERJI in SEPT 13 and AFTER that you started this thread.. so it means you are new to TRADERJI MEMBERS.. I people need time to know about anyone who starts new INITIATIVE....

Even though I would want to say you have great RESPONSE .. just see how many PEOPLE have thanked you.... and as the days go on.. you will see people will come here.. COZ here on TRADERJI ...many PEOPLE are INTERESTED in KNOWLEDGE and DISCUSSIONS....

So I would suggest you to LOOK POSITIVELY... and JUST DO YOUR WORK... do not post every alternate post ..that EITHER PEOPLE are NOT INTERESTED or You have LOST INTEREST. Just BE POSITIVE....and Carry Your Work...

BTW now about your Trading Strategy... it is really nice TECHNIQUE evolved with a LOT OF EFFORTs...I am using some PART for my INTRADAY TRADING ...though I never see volume.. RATHER I have my opinion about volume..

WHAT I BELIEVE is THAT PRICE DISCOUNTS EVERYTHING (EVEN VOLUME ALSO)....

I will give example of a SPRING ... (PRICE) now when PRESSURE(VOLUME) applied to it ... it becomes SMALL in SIZE....what I mean to say that no one need to KNOW that PRESSURE is APPLIED on SPRING.. SPRING itself tells as it has BECOME OF SMALL SIZE.
(Hope I am able to give example in right words.. may be my poor English not able to explain it clearly.)

So what I want to say that ON whatever SIDE may be VOLUME... may be on SELL SIDE or BUY SIDE... PRICE WILL TELL you....this is what I feel.

Again thanks a LOT for your GREAT WORK and INITIATIVE.... hope from now onwards you will not say NO INTEREST... :)

Thanks and REGARDS

SACH
Hello Sach,

Thanks for the suggestion and I will keep it in mind. Actually after writing some setup I was expecting some query but whenever I came online I just saw hits but no replies or questions. So I concluded that either I have written something wrong or people are not used to anti trend trading or they want just entry exit points. BTW your all points have strong logic. I am new in this forum and I should give others time to know me.

Senior person like you have read my thread with so much interest !! Great. Its my pleasure that you liked it also.

Now come to technical parts.

Yes you are right that Price discounts volume also but not always. Many times its not. Lets assume there is a X stock with price of 100 and average volume of10 lakhs per day. Now price can move from 100 to 105 with 6 lakhs volume and also with 14 lakhs volume and also with 10 lakhs volume. All three have different meanings. Price will discount or show its true colors later but volume will start hinting it from starting. Please comment on this.

In the case of spring also it is confirmed quiet easily by volume that whether price is going to jump back or not just by checking the range of spring and daily volume in comparison to daily's average volume or say previous few days volume. And off course close of the spring plays a major role. Springs can be of any size but volume confirms their state. If its a big spring but without volume it means price will come back into the range but if its on heavy volume than chances of breaking the range is much. Heavy also have two meanings here. One is climactic and other one is absorbing orders at that level to move into new range. So volume has played major role here.

BTW have a look on NIFTY'S SPOT monthly chart and check what is price alone indicating and then see last four months price bar with volume and say what that is indicating. I am open for discussion on this.

Regards

Strategic Investments

Hello Poor Trader,

Nice name !! There are some very funny id's on this forum like Whisky, Time Pass, Poor Trader, Absolute Zero etc.

BTW who is this Mr G ?

I am just Strategic Investments and no one else.

Regards

Strategic Investments

manojborle

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Can you please explain taking this chart as an example How do you carry out Price volume Analysis ?

Thanks

whisky

Hello Poor Trader,

Nice name !! There are some very funny id's on this forum like Whisky, Time Pass, Poor Trader, Absolute Zero etc.

BTW who is this Mr G ?

I am just Strategic Investments and no one else.

Regards

Strategic Investments
Thanks for the compliment, you got my purpose right:clapping:. I am here to have fun & bring smiles to people with some light learning.:thumb:

avny

Hello Avny,

Kindly go through the BOLD LINES which I have highlighted only for you. Hope it will explain the one setup. Let me explain the remaining two setups also.

Just came in my mind that instead of explanations from my side why don't you try to write your views about the same day's price and volume with proper logic here? You will grasp it in speed.

Thanks DanPickUp for everything that you wrote in your last two posts.

Regards

Strategic Investments
hi SI,

here is my view on nifty for the date of 1.11 and 13.11
u can add your input

Mr.G

You are in my radar :D:lol:
Why do people confuse me with others?! Yeh toh by chance hua ki I was reading this thread just for time pass.

I am ghanisht nagpal alias Mr.G

Im a fundamental analyst not a techie.

I dont even know this dude.

Cheers.:rofl:

Why do people confuse me with others?! Yeh toh by chance hua ki I was reading this thread just for time pass.

I am ghanisht nagpal alias Mr.G

Im a fundamental analyst not a techie.

I dont even know this dude.

Cheers.:rofl:
Go ahead......G.....means genious:D

Mr.G