Sharing my trades with proper trade setups

Dear Friends,

Second about NIFTY

I am expecting market to close above the today's close and also to go up. I am also expecting price to test today's close also.

Regards

Strategic Investments
Hello Friends,

As quoted yesterday price behaved almost same. It was gaped up and also touched close. But as said by me in this thread somewhere that toughest part is trading not analysis. I was expecting price to open up 10 to 20 points and then to touch the prev close in first hour approx. It did so but gap was around 30 or say 50 points (High of first minute bar) and filled the gap in last hour.

Tomorrow also I am expecting market to go up slightly. Its important day as its first day of the new series.

These thoughts are mainly for INTRADAY NIFTY plays. I may be wrong so kindly use your judgement also.

Regards

Strategic Investments

Tomorrow also I am expecting market to go up slightly. Its important day as its first day of the new series.

These thoughts are mainly for INTRADAY NIFTY plays. I may be wrong so kindly use your judgement also.

Regards

Strategic Investments
Hello,

Nifty was up today same as predicted but instead of slightly it just blasted towards up.

Now for Monday there is no clear trend. Volume is suggesting UP but there is resistance also and intraday volume is also predicting some supply so it can be reversal day also. Because of this contradiction I will prefer to start trading on Monday with Neutral Bias.

Happy weekend

Regards

Strategic Investments

Hello DanPickUp,

I got your point and thanks for suggesting it.

I know chances of uptrend is more but for intraday point of view I will prefer to Start trading on Monday with NEUTRAL VIEWS not like UP SIDE view just as last two days before. Maximum I will loose Trading Opportunity nothing more than that.

Thursday and Friday were clear UP DAYS as per my analysis but now I am not getting the same clarity for Monday. In this state its best for me to enter with Neutral mind.

BTW would you mind sharing your views ?

Regards

Strategic Investments

Last edited:

manojborle

Hello DanPickUp,

I got your point and thanks for suggesting it.

I know chances of uptrend is more but for intraday point of view I will prefer to Start trading on Monday with NEUTRAL VIEWS not like UP SIDE view just as last two days before. I will loose maximum Trading Opportunity nothing more than that.

Thursday and Friday were clear UP DAYS as per my analysis but now I am not getting the same clarity for Monday. In this state its best for me to enter with Neutral mind.

BTW would you mind sharing your views ?

Regards

Strategic Investments
Sir I am not sure you got the point.
He is saying your name suggests that you are some advisory or something like that and looking for clients may be and if it is so you may get banned.

Note: You can delete this post once u read it.

Last edited:
Hello,

Thanks manojborle. I have really not seen that post from that point of view.

I am neither from any advisory nor I am looking for any clients.

I am also a market student just like everyone else and trying to improve my trading with time.

I am looking for some friends or company here because just like a true trader I am confined to a room without anyone to discuss about trading.

If someone wants to ban me than he is more than welcome because I am already not learning much here but I post with lots of sincerity hence I give my too much precious time. BTW now I have decided that no one is interested in detailed logic's so I have saved some time for myself by writing small posts.

Instead of joining some other threads I have started this thread because I have not found anyone who is doing Volume based analysis without using any indicators and also no one is playing anti trend. Everyone is mostly trend based players here. You can read my previous posts, I have traded positional only at the time of reversals, whether its DLF, RELIANCE, IDFC or NIFTY.

Regards

Strategic Investmetns

manojborle

Sir I would have been interested in detailed logic, but i have never seen you explaining the chart.
Also I am not interested in Volume so that may be the reason I have never asked you to explain the chart.

Thanks

Sir I am not sure you got the point.
He is saying your name suggests that you are some advisory or something like that and looking for clients may be and if it is so you may get banned.

Note: You can delete this post once u read it.
Hello Manoj Borle, (Hope I am spelling your name correctly)

I am very choosy in choosing names. My name suggests my style of working thats why I have chosen this name. Without Strategy I don't trade anything.

Regards

Strategic Investments

Sir I would have been interested in detailed logic, but i have never seen you explaining the chart.
Also I am not interested in Volume so that may be the reason I have never asked you to explain the chart.

Thanks
Once before I requested you not to call me sir. Please call me Strategic Investments. I really love my name.

Manoj bhai aap jab bhi poochoge I will explain you as per my best knowledge. Its quiet surprising for me that you said I have not given any logic in my posts. I am feeling like I have fully wasted my time in explaining in so lengthy posts. I corrected them many times before reading even after posting I read them to confirm that everything was correct.

Ye ho sakta hai ki meine shayad volume ke logic ko explain kiya ho aur aapne jaise likha hai ki aap volume mein interest nahin lete ho.

My dear friend, volume is the most important thing in analysis after price. No analysis is complete without the analysis of volume. NEVER. If you are not including volume in your analysis than you are not doing complete technical analysis.

I have read almost everything and gone through many nights in understanding indicators but at last I came to know that nothing gives better analysis than price and volume.

I want to bring in your kind notice that NSE had not updated NIFTY'S SPOT VOLUME for last Friday and also of Wednesday for full two days. There was something in the Friday's volume in NIFTY and BANKNIFTY. Thats why they have not updated it. They have updated Friday's volume on Wednesday. In UK market players are allowed to hide their volume for 90 minutes as per exchange policy just to give edge. In India also many times after closing hours volume figure changes. No one is ready to show you correct volume because it gives the true direction of Price.

I daily download volume from NSE SERVERS directly just to confirm that there is no mistake in my volume figures. I am using RELIABLE FALCON which has everything but even then I dont rely on Falcon and download directly from NSE to avoid any mistakes in volume and price and use it in Amibroker and Metastock.

Regards

Strategic Investments

Last edited:

manojborle

Thanks for the volume, I too download from nse server daily and was concerned why they had not updated it.
Now after your post I have again checked and yes they have updated it.
Thanks again

I never really understood volume, will tr to incorporate it in my analysis.

I do not use volume in analysis and still it works for me, don't know how ?

Can you suggest some reading material for understanding volume ?

Thanks