SH's 315 Strategy - how to make it more comfortable and profitable!!

Many invention and discovery's are out come OF unreasonable questions rather mad questions i guess my question too same kind... Let us see some genius may come out with an answer...surely not me...

As per new stratgey he can exit tomorrow if 3EMA value tomorrow is > today and wait for another crossover or 15EMA touch to enter a smaller risk trade!!
Guys,
What will be the strategy if Market rallies today in which case it may touch 15 EMA.
Now, should one exit based on the fact that 3EMA value will be higher
OR
One to Add shorts based on 15 EMA touch.

So at the end of day, One will either be having 0 lots or 2 lots (considering one lot being held currently.

Thanks,
AC

Was it an Exit at close on 29th November as per 3EMA adverse movement on 2 consecutive days ???
exactly pls guide on this...i exited my short @closing price on 29nov ....because of 3ema moving in opposite direction for two days ...so now wat to do..are we supposed to enter @15ema touch if at all it occurs....and the candle would be touching 3ema even today so we enter today at close or we enter @3ema touch only when it is less than previous days 3ema

rkkarnani

exactly pls guide on this...i exited my short @closing price on 29nov ....because of 3ema moving in opposite direction for two days ...so now wat to do..are we supposed to enter @15ema touch if at all it occurs....and the candle would be touching 3ema even today so we enter today at close or we enter @3ema touch only when it is less than previous days 3ema
TB, This exit is not, as you must be aware, a part of the Original 315 strategy!!! So this is an unchartered terrotary for most here!! Dont think any one can guide you in this regard with 100% confidence!! If we go by 315 Original then my earlier responce stands!! :)

TB, This exit is not, as you must be aware, a part of the Original 315 strategy!!! So this is an unchartered terrotary for most here!! Dont think any one can guide you in this regard with 100% confidence!! If we go by 315 Original then my earlier responce stands!! :)
yes sir am fully aware of that ...hence i posted the query in this thread in order to avoid confusion ...

rh6996

There is a post in the "mother" thread from Umesh Mandal.. replying there would have meant again a distraction for those who are following it hence posting the reply here :

Refering to my post on 28th November:

Originally Posted by rh6996
My wrong english gave a wrong impression that I was short from yesterday. Short was triggered but was reversed back to long as the closing was >4800
Umeshmandal asked :
Hope you dont loose on this Long trade as 315 is yet to reverse. In fact we are about to ADD to our shorts on 15 EMA touch as the Trade is in huge profit!!! :p
Hello Umesh, I had posted the back test results for the startegy that is partially based on parent 315 strategy and the same were good!! I might loose on this long trade but am comfortable as the previous Short has given an excellent profit!! In my strategy we do not add or exit without a reversal though are very seriously looking into it!! I do believe that trading 315 just on crossover as put forth by SH do not give attractive results unless the strenghts of the system are implemented : Exit on 3EMA non touch and Add on 15 EMA touch!! No one has posted any result of 315 by just entering and reversing on the day of crossover. 3EMA non touch is a wee bit subjective. GKPC had posted something about how even SH had taken different action on different occasions treating them bit differently thus giving strength to my argument that this indeed is a a subjective thing and cannot be done mechanically!! I do also agree : to be 100% mechanical is very difficlut if not impossible!!
I might loose in the long trade undertaken but would like to stick to rules, but am relaxed as the Long trade is in profit and may not loose much if it reverses to short soon!!!