SH's 315 Strategy - how to make it more comfortable and profitable!!

VJAY

From here on I would request all traders to add two new rules while trading 315 ..

1. Two consective 3 EMA move against our positions should trigger exit and wait until 3 EMA starts coming back in line of 315 position. We re-enter again as soon as that happen

2. Use MA envelopes as posted under my 'greater fool zone' thread to exit close to tops and bottoms. when that happens, exit futures and buy some calls from the profit .... the calls should be exited base on rule number 1 (i.e if 3 EMA starts trending against 315 position).

I will add it formally now under 315 thread.

Cheers
SH
Dear SH,
yes we exited short pos on 29thas per new rule...now today are we not again enter short @touch of 15 ema?(though bar not touched 15 but jumped abv it :) ) OR we wait for 3ema come inline with short pos?means again consecutive 2 days down 3ema...Please clear this doubt....

lvgandhi

I exited partly at 5000!!! :) Will exit balance and go for short below 4963 and by close decide whether or not to carry Short (if triggerred) or revert back to Long!! By God's grace had a real treat in November/December till date!! "Touch Wood" :p

Attaching the Old Excel file duly updated till yesterday!!
Can You explain the tweaks or any link to that please.

vinst

Dear SH,
yes we exited short pos on 29thas per new rule...now today are we not again enter short @touch of 15 ema?(though bar not touched 15 but jumped abv it :) ) OR we wait for 3ema come inline with short pos?means again consecutive 2 days down 3ema...Please clear this doubt....

with new rule of 3ema adverse move for 2 consecutive days, priority needs to be defined for re-entry vis-a-vis 15 ema touch.

trade4joisar

Now 3 ema left for consecutive 2 days

CMP 4959
3 EMA 4926

If NF remain in same range then as per market correction strategy, we should take position aiming @ 3 EMA.

http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/36825-shs-market-correction-prediction-strategy.html

But now if CMP remains around 4940, then we will have bullish crossover,

So as per RK, we should take position on next day but question is when ? because it might happen that this may be false crossover

SH,
your comments.

Dear SH,

Can you please elaborate the New Exis Rule No.1. :)) 2nd is already being discussed in seperate thread)

Thanks in advance.

From here on I would request all traders to add two new rules while trading 315 ..

1. Two consective 3 EMA move against our positions should trigger exit and wait until 3 EMA starts coming back in line of 315 position. We re-enter again as soon as that happen

2. Use MA envelopes as posted under my 'greater fool zone' thread to exit close to tops and bottoms. when that happens, exit futures and buy some calls from the profit .... the calls should be exited base on rule number 1 (i.e if 3 EMA starts trending against 315 position).

I will add it formally now under 315 thread.

Cheers
SH

mangup

I exited partly at 5000!!! :) Will exit balance and go for short below 4963 and by close decide whether or not to carry Short (if triggerred) or revert back to Long!! By God's grace had a real treat in November/December till date!! "Touch Wood" :p

Attaching the Old Excel file duly updated till yesterday!!
Dear rh6996,

I have gone thorugh the excel sheet attached by you. But unable to understand it fully. Can you pl elaborate a little more on the new rules, what is T1, T2, etc, what is CABB?, rule for 30_15 EMA/SMA? Column headings?

Kindly elaborate for the understanding of all.

rkkarnani

Dear rh6996,

I have gone thorugh the excel sheet attached by you. But unable to understand it fully. Can you pl elaborate a little more on the new rules, what is T1, T2, etc, what is CABB?, rule for 30_15 EMA/SMA? Column headings?

I hope he replies to you in detail. :D

rh6996

Dear rh6996,

T1, T2 are Target1 Target 2 etc. I think already mentioned in the sheet post by me. Rules as I know them, I will post to my best ability in a separate thread as a few are not shared by the person who initiated this strategy. I am getting in touch with another person to get the details. UM and GKPC are not cooperating. We did group trading as per this strategy and it was not entirely shared.... we did trade independently most of the time but at some juncture we got message to Exit/Reverse etc. Mostly we did it ourselves but a few actions were done on getting the call!!

CABB was coined by the strategist = Can Anyone Beat the Boss!! :p

Partly the rules have some element of 315 in it!! If we enter before 315 and thereafter get a 315 signal and the trade moves by N points only beyond
the crossover then then the Trade is exited and entered again on breach of High ?lo of the crossover bar by certain Filter!! Also on the day of fresh entry the TF of charts is brought down to Hourly to trade and moved back to EOD after a favourable move!! I can post the rules but the same would be incomplete and create more confusion than giving us anything. Just give me some more time!! Problem has happened because of my HDD crash!!

gkpc

T1, T2 are Target1 Target 2 etc. I think already mentioned in the sheet post by me. Rules as I know them, I will post to my best ability in a separate thread as a few are not shared by the person who initiated this strategy. I am getting in touch with another person to get the details. UM and GKPC are not cooperating. We did group trading as per this strategy and it was not entirely shared.... we did trade independently most of the time but at some juncture we got message to Exit/Reverse etc. Mostly we did it ourselves but a few actions were done on getting the call!!

Partly the rules have some element of 315 in it!! If we enter before 315 and thereafter get a 315 signal and the trade moves by N points only beyond
the crossover then then the Trade is exited and entered again on breach of High ?lo of the crossover bar by certain Filter!! Also on the day of fresh entry the TF of charts is brought down to Hourly to trade and moved back to EOD after a favourable move!! I can post the rules but the same would be incomplete and create more confusion than giving us anything. Just give me some more time!! Problem has happened because of my HDD crash!!
"Cooperation" is a mutual virtue that you lack so dont expect it from others!!

mangup

Dear rh6996,

Still the rules are not clear.If RKK, UM, GKPC or any other who know the rules tweaked by Sharavan(ccmb), then they can be discussed here in this thread meant for improvising the basic 315 stgy.