Software in Excel

excel file working f9 now...thanks ravinder bhai

can't we add more companies with CMP < 100 in the excel file (Mainly B group companies)

Last edited:
it would be better if there is option to add more company manually, simple reason for it that in markets company changes on daily basis(intraday) so today x then there might be y on same day, so pls make it possible to add companies.

it would be better if there is option to add more company manually, simple reason for it that in markets company changes on daily basis(intraday) so today x then there might be y on same day, so pls make it possible to add companies.
Dear Noob Trader,

You may add script symbol in yahoo sheet at bottom and same symbol should be in main sheet and previous day sheet at same no. of rows.

also remember to copy previous day data of new script in previous day sheet and copy and paste formula's mentioned in rows to new script in main sheet.

Hope you got me.

Happy trading!

Dear Noob Trader,

You may add script symbol in yahoo sheet at bottom and same symbol should be in main sheet and previous day sheet at same no. of rows.

also remember to copy previous day data of new script in previous day sheet and copy and paste formula's mentioned in rows to new script in main sheet.

Hope you got me.

Happy trading!
I try to do that by adding KFA and NMDC, i got latest quote :clap:, but not get even a single call from those two for rest of day(around 4 hours) :mad: