Software in Excel

Hi Nothing written in L column of any sheet.

Here what i did,

added KFA to list, today price is auto updated :clapping:, I pasted values of yesterday in 'previous day' sheet, also write yesterday high in column p in both 'yahoo' and 'previous day' sheet.

Yet no luck, i don't get any call for KFA for whole day :mad:
Dear Noob_trader,
If possible kindly mail me the sheet in which you have added new scripts, will check and let you know.

Hi Ravinder,
I went through your thread and tried to open the attachment. The following appears in the pop-up menu, " 0 days left for your 45 days trial period." Please inform me in which way I can open this attachment ? Thanks in advance.
Yours in trading,
dayder

Hi Ravinder,
I went through your thread and tried to open the attachment. The following appears in the pop-up menu, " 0 days left for your 45 days trial period." Please inform me in which way I can open this attachment ? Thanks in advance.
Yours in trading,
dayder
Dear Dayder,

Download the file, its winzip file. Extract it and ready for use.... its simple.

Happy trading!

Hi Ravinder,

software works fine. However it henerates too many buy/ sell signals. Would it be possible to tweak the system to generate lesser signals? Just a suggestion which I hope will be helpful.

brgds