Software in Excel

murthyavr

I find that the prices are not refreshed on a real-time basis. The delay is more than 9 seconds and close to 2 minutes, as I roughly observed.

The delay, obviously should be on the part of Yahoo. May be they are not updating them real-time.

Instead of Yahoo, why can't the prices mentioned in nseindia website be used? I find the following link of 'niftysparks', where the prices are refreshed instantaneously.

http://www. nseindia. com/content/equities/niftysparks.htm#

Is there a special reason for picking up the prices from Yahoo?

- Murthy

I find that the prices are not refreshed on a real-time basis. The delay is more than 9 seconds and close to 2 minutes, as I roughly observed.

The delay, obviously should be on the part of Yahoo. May be they are not updating them real-time.

Instead of Yahoo, why can't the prices mentioned in nseindia website be used? I find the following link of 'niftysparks', where the prices are refreshed instantaneously.

http://www. nseindia. com/content/equities/niftysparks.htm#

Is there a special reason for picking up the prices from Yahoo?

- Murthy
Dear Murty,

Prices as per sparlines given in nseindia.com are approx 3 minutes delay. Thats why i opted for yahoo data.

I try to do that by adding KFA and NMDC, i got latest quote :clap:, but not get even a single call from those two for rest of day(around 4 hours) :mad:
Dear Noob Trader,

Buddy, please confirm me if you have also added these two scripts in previous day sheet and main sheet and done following:-

In previous day sheet add data(previous day data) manually for those new scripts and in main sheets just copy & paste formula from D column to L column from above row.

All d best!

NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD EXCEL FILE FOR 20th Sept 2010
Dear Mr. Ravinder,
I am not able to download excel file for 20th Sept 2010, can you send it to my mail ids
s h a n k a r _ v a s a _ s @ r e d i f f m a i l . c o m.

Regards, Shankar

murthyavr

Dear Murty,

Prices as per sparlines given in nseindia.com are approx 3 minutes delay. Thats why i opted for yahoo data.
Hmm.. This small and neat utility now has the short-coming of getting the
REALLY realtime data.

Are there no other sites which provide the data instantaneously?
What about rediff money?

dear sir,

thanks for the nice tool and the at the same time support u extend. i have specific request from you. in the call sheet is it possible to add the value of difference in recommended price and target, so that it will be easy to decide depending on the actual price movement.

regards
ravi

Please find attached sheet for monday i.e 20.09.10

Happy Trading!

Is it possible for some one to share the calls generated on real time basis for benifit of those who are not able to make use of this excel sheet.
I would also request that summary of the calls generated can be uploaded for each trading day.This would help us to analyse that the S/w works in all types of days i.e rangebound,directions,strong momentum etc

Dear Noob Trader,

Buddy, please confirm me if you have also added these two scripts in previous day sheet and main sheet and done following:-

In previous day sheet add data(previous day data) manually for those new scripts and in main sheets just copy & paste formula from D column to L column from above row.

All d best!
Hi Nothing written in L column of any sheet.

Here what i did,

added KFA to list, today price is auto updated :clapping:, I pasted values of yesterday in 'previous day' sheet, also write yesterday high in column p in both 'yahoo' and 'previous day' sheet.

Yet no luck, i don't get any call for KFA for whole day :mad: