Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Sir, How are you! If we draw a weekly trend line and if broken would we require a correction for that weekly trend line,Sir, is the 2 trend line drawn correct? here is a chart for chf/jpy there are 2 trend lines drawn on the longer term ! the Stochastic momentum is pushing the pair north the pair is headed much higher north but do we require correction or is it only the daily and h4 we look for the 3 trend line rules sir?

Sir you never replied to this one :(

Re: Nifty

The WR1 at 5471 should contain this week. That is also the proximity of the bottom of the weekly cloud and the TL drawn from the weekly. The reversal appears as if it is going to be sharp.
For this week, watch for the WS2 at 5197 to contain the downside, which is also the proximity of the daily top.

I remind you that is the analysis concerning Nifty seems vague, it is because the charts were sent to me by one of our members via my e-mail. I'm keeping his name private, because he sends me the charts privately. Nevertheless, I'm thankful, but do remember I cannot see the actual amounts.
Mr Paul I recently found out that Nifty is an Indian market, and after that I would be looking forward to this market in regards with ichimoku, I have been reading that you are having problem finding a mt4 platform for this pair!Don't worry I would get some information from my friends how to get this on mt4 I am sure they could help on this !

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

There's the picture of what I had been talking about in the previous Weekly Forecasts. I had been talking about a breakout for this pair, adn that it was necessary for it to break to the upside to stir things about a bit.
Here's the first sentence of this week's forecast: This pair is still waiting for the breakout, as it has been very tight for it lately.

The breakout we had been waiting for was the one to the upside that I mentioned in a previous WF.
This is what happens when things get tightly consolidated like they had been since the first part of August. Of late, the high-low range for the week had been about the average daily range. What it means is a market had lost interest in the trend, and was just waiting to break out of the funk it was in. The other thing was the move away from equilibrium (the cloud). There was room more for a breakout on the reversal than in the trend.

The bad thing is that it is not a done deal that it was going to break out heading north. I don't think anyone could have known for a fact the exact day it was going to happen. Therefore, I did not view this move as a trading opportunity, at least for me.
The nice thing is that now that it has made some room for itself, definitive trading opportunities will be forthcoming for this pair.
Mr paul It was highly buried in the monthly still the move was not strong enough to get to the monthly tenken! where would this pair take us ? will it be in a consolidative pattern and then take us north? or does the down trend continues as there are no more support seen on the highest time frames

Mr paul It was highly buried in the monthly still the move was not strong enough to get to the monthly tenken! where would this pair take us ? will it be in a consolidative pattern and then take us north? or does the down trend continues as there are no more support seen on the highest time frames
Forex,
If you look at the Monthly, it is in secular downtrend Aug 1997 until now. In that we have Primary uptrend and downtrend and so on.

From Jan 2007 there is a steep downtrend line but hardly any proper correction to it. I am expecting it to reach 95 on a long run.

The move that you are talking about of reaching monthly tenken is too early. This pair is really tough to trade as I see sudden movements.

I remember trading last time during march 2011 it came down to 76 and from there moved all the way to 85. I see a similar movement today. Curious to see this time.

Regards
Raj

Re: Nifty

Mr Paul I recently found out that Nifty is an Indian market, and after that I would be looking forward to this market in regards with ichimoku, I have been reading that you are having problem finding a mt4 platform for this pair!Don't worry I would get some information from my friends how to get this on mt4 I am sure they could help on this !
I would be happy if you could help me too.

Regards
Raj

Re: Aud/usd

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The TL's have to be drawn within context or they will invariably lie to you.

The black line was drawn correctly on the 4-hour, while the blue was drawn off the daily. As per your chart, price action broke the TL, then went right back over the top. The problem was it's the daily TL that is shown on the 4-hour chart. If you open the daily chart, you will notice a perfect hit on the TL, then the bounce.

My analysis on Nifty is coming next.
Paul,

How do we decide where to start the trendline.. How do we decide that. Can explain me. Thank you.

Regards
Raj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2