Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saif, for whatever the reason, and it is totally unintentional, I've been treating you like a favorite step-son. I must have overlooked a request concerning the CHF/JPY, but here goes:

CHF/JPY 90.65 89.32 88.53 86.93 86.14 -84.81
I won't say this market has performed exactly as expected, but I did say there would be a very strong correction of the downtrend, and the 900-pip move we had from the dip is only the beginning. The weekly tenken is acting as temporary R, but look for the move to continue to the kijun at 95.54, as that will be the MT decision point.

Just as a side note, my weeklies got wiped out already, but I posted them anyway.

Sir what about my chf/jpy that I posted ?

By looking the the USD/JPY, we see it was the strongest mover of all the USD pairs, therefore, all the yen crosses moved with it:
This is something for you to try just to prove it works:
GBP/USD/*USD/JPY=GBP/JPY.
You can replace GBP with any other currency of your choosing and find it will work.
In essnence, the strongest move of the 2 currencies is the one that will move the pair.

Hi Sir, Look at the pairs trading with the yen it is finally taking out the flustration of being buried way under the T-K and Spans

Re: Nifty

In response to this and the effort that Adityassara has made, I tried the program he sent, and it has availed me nothing. I got a busy day planned today, but I will promise to try again.
Having said that, FW, if you got a live MT4 platform that I can get on, then let me know. I'm still all ears. I literally tried at least 20 since my GCI went down.

Mr Paul I recently found out that Nifty is an Indian market, and after that I would be looking forward to this market in regards with ichimoku, I have been reading that you are having problem finding a mt4 platform for this pair!Don't worry I would get some information from my friends how to get this on mt4 I am sure they could help on this !

First of all, for the monthly tenken to be hit would have required a 500-pip move from the dip all to be made today, and it still almost made it.
Scaling the view down a little, we still don't know if the top of the daily cloud is going to contain, and there was strong R at the weekly kijun, and that alone, is a process that will take all week to address.

I think 80.80 will contain the MT, and the reaction at that point will be worth watching. If that is broken, then the 85.00's could get challenged again.

Mr paul It was highly buried in the monthly still the move was not strong enough to get to the monthly tenken! where would this pair take us ? will it be in a consolidative pattern and then take us north? or does the down trend continues as there are no more support seen on the highest time frames

The update for the CHF/JPY has already been posted;

AUD/CHF 0.9497 0.9375 0.9302 0.9156 0.9083 -0.8961
The struggle is now at the bottom of the weekly cloud, but this is the 4th week it has consolidated at that point. The preferred scenario is to see a break of it and a move to the top at .9676. That will yield what will be the beginning of a titanic drop.

Sir ,has the correction has been completed for the lower trend line, It also met with the weekly tenken -sen ! Sir where do you think this pair is headed ? Sir please give two update about aud/chf and chf/jpy !

Re: Aud/usd

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

There would also be 2 more TL's coming up. After the daily UP TL has been broken, then we get the corrective move, that will form the TL on the daily.
A secondary TL could also be drawn on the 4-hour once its TL has been broken. I'm suggesting that, because the actual one as seen on my chart is going to take a long time before it will ever be negotiated. Also, one that is too flat has the opposite effect as one that is too steep.

Paul,

How do we decide where to start the trendline.. How do we decide that. Can explain me. Thank you.

Regards
Raj

Re: A TL road map for the EUR/USD

LOL, this is one of the miracles of the internet. We have made a connection from my living room to yours.

You may not be a long term trader, but the bounces in between TL's as noted by my projections makes for some nice MT trades.

I think I should make a trip to your place to learn the art of trendlines.
When I look at the Monthly chart of EURUSD.. I see the downward trajectory to 1.26/ 1.15. It will not help me in my trading because I dont trade long term.

Just viewing different timelines to understand the big picture

Regards
Raj

Hills, I did agree with you. My only point was I don't like making a trade just base on that assumption. I also mentioned that kind of move being a scalper's paradise after the fact. This is because the 1m, 5m, and 15m all become highly OB.

I posted my views on Nifty here in this thread already, as well as "Nifty 50 future trends."

:) Paul what I had asked in the morning was shorting such a sudden big rise in the U/Y pair. What I have observed in my humble experience is that when ever there is such a big sudden bar, it always retraces thus affording you some nice pips. Quite contrary to chasing the trade wouldn't you say.

BTW. Posted the nifty chart just after your Sensex updates. Views would be welcome.

Re: A TL road map for the EUR/USD

Hills, I'm a lousy artist, maybe from being too much in a hurry.
All those arrows are showing is the projected path. The move is not going to be that steep:
1. Bounce off the DOWN.
2. Correct to the UP.
3. Correct to the DOWN.
4. DOWN acts as R.
5. Continue the DOWN.

Sorry Rajesh.. wrong quote used. I meant this chart. Paul , what are the brown lines at rt angles to the trend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2