Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Aud/usd

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

There would also be 2 more TL's coming up. After the daily UP TL has been broken, then we get the corrective move, that will form the TL on the daily.
A secondary TL could also be drawn on the 4-hour once its TL has been broken. I'm suggesting that, because the actual one as seen on my chart is going to take a long time before it will ever be negotiated. Also, one that is too flat has the opposite effect as one that is too steep.
Aussie looks pretty strong.. Getting back after the pullback..
I am planning a setup to go long on Aussie but not convincing enough.. May wait for a couple of days for a better pullback

Regards
Raj

Last edited:
Saif, for whatever the reason, and it is totally unintentional, I've been treating you like a favorite step-son. I must have overlooked a request concerning the CHF/JPY, but here goes:

CHF/JPY 90.65 89.32 88.53 86.93 86.14 -84.81
I won't say this market has performed exactly as expected, but I did say there would be a very strong correction of the downtrend, and the 900-pip move we had from the dip is only the beginning. The weekly tenken is acting as temporary R, but look for the move to continue to the kijun at 95.54, as that will be the MT decision point.

Just as a side note, my weeklies got wiped out already, but I posted them anyway.
Sir, Thank you very much sir My posts I think get buried between Hill's and Rajesh's posts :pPPPPPPPP

The update for the CHF/JPY has already been posted;

AUD/CHF 0.9497 0.9375 0.9302 0.9156 0.9083 -0.8961
The struggle is now at the bottom of the weekly cloud, but this is the 4th week it has consolidated at that point. The preferred scenario is to see a break of it and a move to the top at .9676. That will yield what will be the beginning of a titanic drop.
Sir thank you very much, Oh No Sir 9676????? oh No sir god I have a sell at 9200 targeting for the weekly tenken oh no should I close it sir?:((((((((((

hills_5000

Paul...most pairs are bouncing off their 4H support lines ( the whole day), barring the E/U..which seems to be clawing back towards it after piercing it from the top. So what does one do in such cases ? Buy at the support line / trend line and play the bounce on such days as today ?

Hills, that depends on personal views and your approach to the markets. If you are a daytrader, then it might be time to settle up. If you are holding for the MT, then keep holding. If you are hedging, then keep up the current position, and be ready to enter a position on the hedge and make some pips while your trade spends some time going against you.
Personally, I have the EUR/USD with some nice gains, and I'm getting ready to hedge at circa WS2. I'm also wanting on an opportunity to short the GBP/USD.

Paul...most pairs are bouncing off their 4H support lines ( the whole day), barring the E/U..which seems to be clawing back towards it after piercing it from the top. So what does one do in such cases ? Buy at the support line / trend line and play the bounce on such days as today ?

First of all, for the monthly tenken to be hit would have required a 500-pip move from the dip all to be made today, and it still almost made it.
Scaling the view down a little, we still don't know if the top of the daily cloud is going to contain, and there was strong R at the weekly kijun, and that alone, is a process that will take all week to address.

I think 80.80 will contain the MT, and the reaction at that point will be worth watching. If that is broken, then the 85.00's could get challenged again.
Hi Mr paul It seems like I have missed a lot of interesting discussions today I would be reading all the updates! btw Mr paul 80.80 is a very very south way to go right? If it will be going there it would require months to go to that level! before that Should I look for the weekly kinjun to get hit ?

The update for the CHF/JPY has already been posted;

AUD/CHF 0.9497 0.9375 0.9302 0.9156 0.9083 -0.8961
The struggle is now at the bottom of the weekly cloud, but this is the 4th week it has consolidated at that point. The preferred scenario is to see a break of it and a move to the top at .9676. That will yield what will be the beginning of a titanic drop.
Mr paul, In the Name of god don't say that please ! Not only you have scared the kid but also you have given me a corporal tunnel - lol after posting this post!I have a short on this pair and I can't even imagine the pair to go all the way to 96's breaking the thin clouds I am not prepared for that! I though you said the move if it goes high will be till 0.9367! I am aware it has consolidated but I was hoping for it to go down and not that high! oh boy I am dumping this pair right away !!

Re: Nifty

In response to this and the effort that Adityassara has made, I tried the program he sent, and it has availed me nothing. I got a busy day planned today, but I will promise to try again.
Having said that, FW, if you got a live MT4 platform that I can get on, then let me know. I'm still all ears. I literally tried at least 20 since my GCI went down.
Mr Paul let me try to open a demo account on GCI and hand over the account no. and paasword to you lets see if that way it will work!

I almost contradicted myself. I said it will contain, and "if broken".
Oh my goodness! I just checked the chart. Add a typo to my mess. The figure should be 80.08.
I would look for that to be containment, temporarily. If broken, it is a TL, so price action will correct back to it.
IMO, that is the only safe place to go long on this pair, and that is after the TL is broken, and after we get a correction back to it.
For now, it looks too volatile, still.

Hi Mr paul It seems like I have missed a lot of interesting discussions today I would be reading all the updates! btw Mr paul 80.80 is a very very south way to go right? If it will be going there it would require months to go to that level! before that Should I look for the weekly kinjun to get hit ?

Re: Nifty

3 people already beat you to the punch there. It does not work, because I think it has something to do with being able to track my IP address.
That's the nice thing about TJ. Make a request, and then the PM's are inundated.

Mr Paul let me try to open a demo account on GCI and hand over the account no. and paasword to you lets see if that way it will work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2