Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 for 1 special

EUR/USD: All the signs are there for a mild correction that will take the pair back to the max of the 4-hour tenken at 1.3993. Afterward, we should get the next major leg south that will take us to the daily kijun at 1.3695.

GBP/USD: This pair should be in for a milder correction to be contained somewhere around the WP at 1.6121. After ward it puts the projection as per the Weekly Forecast on the radar at the WS2 at 1.5777.

NZD/USD: The MP at .8072 contained rather nicely the drive south. Look for a correction back to the WS1 at .8114 to the 4-hour tenken at .8152 before it reverses back in the trend.

Re: 3 for 1 special

EUR/USD: All the signs are there for a mild correction that will take the pair back to the max of the 4-hour tenken at 1.3993. Afterward, we should get the next major leg south that will take us to the daily kijun at 1.3695.

GBP/USD: This pair should be in for a milder correction to be contained somewhere around the WP at 1.6121. After ward it puts the projection as per the Weekly Forecast on the radar at the WS2 at 1.5777.

NZD/USD: The MP at .8072 contained rather nicely the drive south. Look for a correction back to the WS1 at .8114 to the 4-hour tenken at .8152 before it reverses back in the trend.
Paul,

I am waiting for the firm name that allows hedging. Out of 6 mnths only one month has finished.

I have a doubt in my mind whether it will reverses to 1.3993. Closing a trade is a tough thing when it is trending downwards.. I am adding a trailing SL 1.386. Would like to hear more about trade exits

Regards
Raj

Re: Nifty

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is my new look Nifty chart!!! I got to give a plug to XTB for this one. Also, a special thanks to everyone that jumped in and came up with so many ideas.

This market is headed south for a correction, and the top of the daily cloud (in pic) at 5215 will be a decision point. Once this market gets there, it will leave no doubts which way it goes from there. If it heads back north, then I look definitely for the bottom of the weekly cloud at 5563 to contain to bring on a powerful reversal.
Mr Paul, I plan to show everyone how happy you were like a baby when you got in - lol

Paul,

I am waiting for the firm name that allows hedging. Out of 6 mnths only one month has finished.

I have a doubt in my mind whether it will reverses to 1.3993. Closing a trade is a tough thing when it is trending downwards.. I am adding a trailing SL 1.386. Would like to hear more about trade exits

Regards
Raj
The trend line (horizontal) was broken at 1.3943 so we need a correction back to that point!

Paul,

Regards
Raj
Closed all my positions except one long position (Long term).. Taking a break for today and tmr which is very much required to be back fresh again. I will be back on thursday again.

Regards
Raj

Re: Nifty

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is my new look Nifty chart!!! I got to give a plug to XTB for this one. Also, a special thanks to everyone that jumped in and came up with so many ideas.

This market is headed south for a correction, and the top of the daily cloud (in pic) at 5215 will be a decision point. Once this market gets there, it will leave no doubts which way it goes from there. If it heads back north, then I look definitely for the bottom of the weekly cloud at 5563 to contain to bring on a powerful reversal.
The analysis of Nifty is back...... Paul Sir, we want a grand party from you.... Yiepiee........ :clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2