Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's gone above the trend line.. facing resistance at the cloud. Could cross the cloud . If it retraces and goes below the trend , I think only then a short is called for. Do correct me if am wrong here.
Agree with u.. It is very important to wait for a pullback or a rally to enter the trade.

My plans for today cancelled so back to the trading floor :)

Looking for an fresh entry on GBPUSD & AUSUSD

Regards
Raj

it's gone above the trend line.. facing resistance at the cloud. Could cross the cloud . If it retraces and goes below the trend , I think only then a short is called for. Do correct me if am wrong here.
Hi Hills, I don't know what you are talking about! It never went above the trend line and it is already above the cloud it never did brake it! I am talking about trend line correction which appears to be completed ! The kinjun is acting as a strong R the pair has to go much lower compare to the weekly Look at the WF!

Agree with u.. It is very important to wait for a pullback or a rally to enter the trade.

My plans for today cancelled so back to the trading floor :)

Looking for an fresh entry on GBPUSD & AUSUSD

Regards
Raj
HI Raj, Are you guys talking about the 4 hour time frame? Mr paul already discussed about this pair that we are headed to 8900 for the correction to be completed the buy entry was right I just closed it now!

Re: 3 for 1 special

Raj, I have a nasty looking hedge on. The consolation is there is a net gain of 325 pips.
LOL, I got some e-mails from a few people telling me they doubted it would drop this far. Now you're not the first that doubted the rebound back to at least 1.3964.

As far as exits are concerned, if the hourly candle closes above 1.3684, that will be the first sign for me to remove the short on my hedge. That is a cluster area. Something tells me the train left the tracks, and so it should be sooner rather than later for that to happen.

Paul,

I am waiting for the firm name that allows hedging. Out of 6 mnths only one month has finished.

I have a doubt in my mind whether it will reverses to 1.3993. Closing a trade is a tough thing when it is trending downwards.. I am adding a trailing SL 1.386. Would like to hear more about trade exits

Regards
Raj

Raj, I have a nasty looking hedge on. The consolation is there is a net gain of 325 pips.
LOL, I got some e-mails from a few people telling me they doubted it would drop this far. Now you're not the first that doubted the rebound back to at least 1.3964.

As far as exits are concerned, if the hourly candle closes above 1.3684, that will be the first sign for me to remove the short on my hedge. That is a cluster area. Something tells me the train left the tracks, and so it should be sooner rather than later for that to happen.
Mr paul how about the break of the daily trend line for it to get corrected it need to go to the 39's right? It is a rule of a trend line break ?

hills_5000

My Mistake. When I saw the chart I saw seeing the 4H where what I wrote holds good. Yes KS is acting as a strong R.

on the daily
Hi Hills, I don't know what you are talking about! It never went above the trend line and it is already above the cloud it never did brake it! I am talking about trend line correction which appears to be completed ! The kinjun is acting as a strong R the pair has to go much lower compare to the weekly Look at the WF!

I was wrong concerning the immanency of the corrections.
That still does not mean they won't happen. AAMAF, it means I missed it by a day or so, and the farther off it is, the more pips to be gained at a quicker rate. Certain parameters will change, such as the 4-hour tenken that Raj and I discussed. What does not change is the correction back to the TL, which is circa 1.3952.

I went to lunch concerning cable. Check my post when I did the weekly S&R's, and you will see the WS2 is 1.5970, not 1.5777. Nevertheless, 1.5777 is still a very likely target as it is the bottom of the daily cloud and there is strong momentum on the daily.

EUR/USD: All the signs are there for a mild correction that will take the pair back to the max of the 4-hour tenken at 1.3993. Afterward, we should get the next major leg south that will take us to the daily kijun at 1.3695.

GBP/USD: This pair should be in for a milder correction to be contained somewhere around the WP at 1.6121. After ward it puts the projection as per the Weekly Forecast on the radar at the WS2 at 1.5777.

NZD/USD: The MP at .8072 contained rather nicely the drive south. Look for a correction back to the WS1 at .8114 to the 4-hour tenken at .8152 before it reverses back in the trend.

HI Raj, Are you guys talking about the 4 hour time frame? Mr paul already discussed about this pair that we are headed to 8900 for the correction to be completed the buy entry was right I just closed it now!
What I meant is that 8900 cud be the right entry when u see that it is heading now with a Red candle.. not while moving up coz we dont know till where it will go..

Just coz it hit 8900, entering a trade on it is dangerous unless u have a plan even if it moves further up..

Regards
Raj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2