Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 3 for 1 special

Raj, I've been hedging on my live account with Hot Forex. I also just entered a hedge on the GBP/USD on my demo with XTB Trading.

Paul,

I am waiting for the firm name that allows hedging. Out of 6 mnths only one month has finished.

I have a doubt in my mind whether it will reverses to 1.3993. Closing a trade is a tough thing when it is trending downwards.. I am adding a trailing SL 1.386. Would like to hear more about trade exits

Regards
Raj

Re: Nifty

Adityasara, you and so many others' efforts have been greatly appreciated.

IMO, this is the really nice thing about friends getting together in a forum like this. We take our specialized knowledge, collaborate it, then bring it all together for the collective good.

The analysis of Nifty is back...... Paul Sir, we want a grand party from you.... Yiepiee........ :clap::clap:

Re: 3 for 1 special

Raj, I have a nasty looking hedge on. The consolation is there is a net gain of 325 pips.
LOL, I got some e-mails from a few people telling me they doubted it would drop this far. Now you're not the first that doubted the rebound back to at least 1.3964.

As far as exits are concerned, if the hourly candle closes above 1.3684, that will be the first sign for me to remove the short on my hedge. That is a cluster area. Something tells me the train left the tracks, and so it should be sooner rather than later for that to happen.
I know the hedge is very nasty.. I had to close even coz of some emergency work.. LOL.. I never doubted the rebound to 1.3964, I just doubted the timing of it coz I was watching the move that time.

U have brought me lot of confidence with your explanation. I really thank you for that.

I really like the way u plan ur entries.. 1.3675 is something that I also would like to look forward also..

Regards
Raj

What I meant is that 8900 cud be the right entry when u see that it is heading now with a Red candle.. not while moving up coz we dont know till where it will go..

Just coz it hit 8900, entering a trade on it is dangerous unless u have a plan even if it moves further up..

Regards
Raj
Hi Raj, Do you trade this pair ? You are right in the point you made I understand what you are trying to say! We should be prepared for the worst case After all Market can do anything !as the point you are talking about a rally further north but in this case some such as this common sense should be applied with the analysis , It it were to go up settling above the kinjun the chart would look ugly and then I wouldn't even touch it

hills_5000

Ok ..got that..:)... ur now talking abt going short off the downtrend line on the daily. An attempt has been made to pierce it , failed and now on the break downwards we short... in synch with you now. :)

Hi hills, I was talking about the daily the rally which you are talking about is a correction of the break of the daily trend line you can even call it as a bounce of the daily cloud!

FW, I'm agreeing with you, but it seems like things are going to get volatile from this point. The downside objective has been hit, as far as the weekly tenken getting hit. If the kijun at .8195 is hit, IMO, it is going to take take the pattern of something that is more long range consolidation by nature.

Mr paul looks like usd/chf the corrections appears to be done!

Ok ..got that..:)... ur now talking abt going short off the downtrend line on the daily. An attempt has been made to pierce it , failed and now on the break downwards we short... in synch with you now. :)
HI Hills. No I was not talking about that, Mr paul did the analysis and even posted a chart here somewhere Let me find it and re-post it I would be glad to show that to you and then you would get a clear picture :), In short words Either way sooner or later this pair is headed way south !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2